• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable II Game of the Year Editon

Evil Scarecrow

Da Evilist MaPhucca
Reaction score
Re: Fable II Game of the Year Editon

Zencidal;334600 said:
When they announced Oblivion Game of The Year Edition, they also said new areas, new quests and etc. But was it really? No it's just Oblivion with some DLC's shoved in it. I'm guessing that Fable2 Game of The Year Edition is going to be:

Fable 2 + Collectors Edition + Both Downloadable Contents = Slap a Game of The Year at the end.

Lionhead isn't Bethesda

hobbes_pwn

Man's Best Friend...Hobbe
Reaction score

The 'more' will deffinetely be just the 2 DLC and maybe Hal's armor and/or some new item (not special). You can't expect a real expansion, it is too much for GOTY edition. I might get it if it comes to Aus i haven't got, 'See The Future' DLC yet,mainly just for the cover and booklet. But it wouldn't work if they had too much new content, it would be just mean the hardcore fans would be let down, since the spent there money at the start for some armor and people who are just casual, get all this new stuff, when buying the game once. It just would be tight for us. i mean if it was a pc version i wouldn't mind the goty edition being a proper expansion, but PM is doing this weird episode thing. The thing i want to come with GOTY edition is a demo of Fable 2. None of my mates want to buy the game till they play the demo. Maybe it could have some exclusive item too.

Sadly Twillight the only new thing that could be added is some new item, weapon, dog breed or spell, and maybe one pathetic and quick quest that unlocks it. If there was a big expansion it would come in dlc form too.

Twilight

Reaction score

Once again I'm not expecting anything but the two DLC's.....anything extra would just be a bonus.

R0Bling

Reaction score

They should have made the GoTY Edition for PC too.

Evil Scarecrow

Da Evilist MaPhucca
Reaction score

That would be good, even JohnDoe Would buy it

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

R0Bling;338857 said:
They should have made the GoTY Edition for PC too.

That'd actually be a really great idea. It'd be a great time to bring Fable 2 to the PC, and they'd get more players, those who don't have a 360.

Psychosis

Reaction score

I am VERY happy to see this. Not having Xbox Live means I've missed out on all the new content.

Evil Scarecrow

Da Evilist MaPhucca
Reaction score

yea i missed out and brought this last week =D LOVE the new armours, really to me anyway there are 3 armours.

Chasm

Knothole Knight

Hollowman Suit