• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable II multiplayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fireman58

Fable II multiplayer

Sorry, move thread if needed. Seemed like best place to ask.

I do plan on buying Fable 2 but I just wanted to ask a question about Fable 2 multiplayer on xbox live.

How does the multiplayer work online?

If I join a friend's game online, does it use my current person as it would be in my own single player or randomly generate a character for me to play as?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Fable II multiplayer

You can either join someone elses world and use one of the preset characters and be their henchmen (no dog and percentage of XP and Gold you acquire). The person whose world you join gets to decide the percentage it is that you will get. However you can also invite others into your world and have them have to be the henchmen instead.

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;278878 said:
You can either join someone elses world and use one of the preset characters and be their henchmen (no dog and percentage of XP and Gold you acquire). The person whose world you join gets to decide the percentage it is that you will get. However you can also invite others into your world and have them have to be the henchmen instead.
I couldn't have said it better myself.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

RLRAFTERMAN;279446 said:
Can you do offline co-op?

yes. and it works exactly the same way as online.

RLRAFTERMAN

Reaction score

Sweet, that will have to do til I get X-box live thanks

D

darkskxcher

It works with henchman system. You get all the experience he receive and every gold depending on how many % you choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.