• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable II: The Ultimate Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destro23

Reaction score
Fable II: The Ultimate Challenge

*/5 = number of economy stars

@@@- Note; being in this region raises it's star until you leave

All of properties are owned and Furnished 100%

I'm pulling down 34k every 5 mins with no corrupt and Bowerstone Market has decent items and Bloodstone did as well before I did a time skip. -Interestingly I found that as much as I played with the worlds economy, Blooodstone stayed at 5/5 even when I visited the region while Bowerstone Market drops to 4/5 when it is visited.

Bloodstone 2/5
It sat proudly at 5/5 for a good while while having all property's rent doubled. Then I did the time skip and it ruined the economy.

Bower Lake 3/5
I couldn't raise the economy while not charging anything. So I turned the houses up to 0% percent and left the shops at -60%

Brightwood 3/5
Nothing seems to affect the brightwood farm. I just leave it at +90% after testing.

Bowerstone Cemetery 2/5
Nothing seems to affect the Mansion. I just leave it at +100%

Bowerstone Market 3/5
Before the time skip: 4/5 when in the region and 5/5 when not in the region.
After the time skip:
2/5 when I'm not in the region and 4/5 when I am in the region.
@@@

Bowerstone Old Town 3/5
All the property is +100%. Nothing seems to fix the economy. Its the good vers.

Rookridge 3/5

I turned the Inn up to +100% because this region's stars hardly change. The do change to 4/5 when I visit.
@@@

Knothole Island 1/5
I could get the stars up to 2 by not taxing at all. And the economy does raise to 5/5 if you sit and spend it in for days, but it doesn't last so whats the point.

Westcliff 3/5
It turns to 4/5 when I visit. I just turned up all rents +100% because nothing seems to help. Yes it is Developed.
@@@

Oakfield 2/5
I couldn't raise the economy so I just turned on the taxes +100%. I have the developed town, After the Defender of Light Quest and The Spire.

If a region loses a star when you leave it, it is kind of a piece of crap. I found several of these regions hardly put out any gold. But the secret is it all adds up. I'm not sure how Marriage can change the economy. The place I can think to go from here is to fill all Trophy mounts with 5 Star trophies to raise the property value.

Phantom

фңαŋ╦♂М
Reaction score
Re: Fable II: The Ultimate Challenge

Wow. And I thought I had put work into Fable.

Status
Not open for further replies.