• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable III Glitch List

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
Everyone is aware of the number of glitches on the Fable III game. I understand it is quite a few...

So, how about we sum them all up here in this one thread. Whether you fell through the floor, entered a dark hole and cannot escape, or stuck in the Start Button, post it here to warn any players and ensure no one else experiences these issues.

Not to mention it can help me out when I play the game.

Overan

Reaction score
When Logan makes the Hero or Heroine Decide betwene the protestors and the romantic interest the cut-scene introducing it went really weird, seeing through walls, only hearing voices but no one was on screne. I pressed start and I skipt the cut-scene and it went to normal, but I still lost the effect of that choice and whatever was remaining of the scene.

Hishalea

Reaction score
Overan, I know that happens early in the game, but does posting that require a **spoiler** tag? I didn't have the issues you described, at least with that cutscene.

I did have a minor problem with the 'Touched by a Hero' achievement not updating after about 12/20, but it does still count properly, so just keep at it.

BatusBrad

Reaction score
No glitches seen yet, about 4 hours in. Awesome game!

Overan

Reaction score
I appologise, I thought that the subject matter allowed for frankness in addressing problems. Also, in order to describe where a problem occurs we must give location and when the incedent happened and this is almost always a spoiler to some degree, I had hoped that this was well established by the subject matter. For my indescretion I am terribly sorry, I shall strive not to repeat my misdeed.

gukiguy

Reaction score
One glitch that Ive encountered is dead bodies everywhere and no Stalls being open

Apollo

Leonardo XII
Reaction score
One glitch that Ive encountered is dead bodies everywhere and no Stalls being open
Have you beaten the Game yet?
If so, and you did not raise enough money for the army. That would be why, the darkness killed everyone or close to it.

rezzorz

Reaction score
If so, and you did not raise enough money for the army. That would be why, the darkness killed everyone or close to it.
I have to say, that was a really retarded move on the devs' part. I was all excited to be able to go out and do whatevveeerr I wanted. >__<;

As for glitches, I'm having a huuuuge one. If I'm in Brightwall and a person gives me a Relationship quest, I have a HUGE problem that's getting REALLY annoying. It started early on in the game, and has since completely turned me off from taking part in the RPG aspects.

If I'm given a relationship quest, I go out, do the quest, and when I go back to the person. The quest is simply GONE. As if I never had it. It still seems to "update" when I approach the person who gave it to me, but really it doesn't do s***.
Yes, it's extremely aggravating.

scheezz

Reaction score
after the quest where you retrieve the balverine statue, when asked what i wanted to do with the proceeds i rushed through the noble woman's speech as well as the new butler's. this caused the choices to donate or keep the gold to stay on the screen, even though i had already decided. it then wouldn't let me do anything as if the game was still waiting on my decision.

i had to go to the dashboard & reload, which then wouldn't let me play my game and gave me a "this gamer profile has been change. redirecting to title screen..."

however, after that message i reloaded my hero and it put him at the beginning of the town in which the noblewoman lived, only a few seconds before the choice that caused the glitch.

moral of the story, don't try & rush the decisions.

gukiguy

Reaction score
I have finished the game but i was sure i raised enough for the army the game implied as much everyone just dissapeard one day they were there the next they weren't and all the stalls became vacant and even after buying their still not there oh and theres this one guard in the castle whos just dead

Reaction score
On my second playthrough, at the last moment were the screen comes white and black and grey were theresa says come to the road to rule(when she interupts the new butler) i simply went to the lecter log, took all the money out of the kingdom treasury and put all the money in my treasury. so everybody died, there was like 20 people alivei n the whole game, then i bought every single building, now everyone is back and there isn't a single dead body,

Tyrannical Duck

Reaction score
Mine regards a quest called "The Game."
I'm at the part of the quest where I'm in the room with the lever, I pull it, hollowmen come, I kill them with vortex + fireball, and now the doors won't open. I don't know if my vortex knocked one out of the room or what's going on but I can't do anything now. I can't fast travel somewhere because I'm in the middle of this quest, and I've run around casting spells at the walls hoping to hit something, but nothing's working. This sucks.

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score
Can anyone help me? As soon as I left the road to rule and went for brightwall my weapons were all unusable. They didn't appear on my hero at all. Even if I saved and restarted, I tried re-equipping them and it still doesnt work

snyder462

Reaction score
what do i do to get out of the map during quests

Langston

Reaction score
My friend gave me alot of money and we went into a partnership. I get back to the game and Jeeve's wont talk to me!!!!!!! Could it be because my friend that gave me the money used the money glitch??

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
That's no glitch It's just that you didn't SPOILER the necessary SPOILER fot the SPOILER's SPOILER.
My friend gave me alot of money and we went into a partnership. I get back to the game and Jeeve's wont talk to me!!!!!!! Could it be because my friend that gave me the money used the money glitch??
It's Jasper. And he won't talk for me either.

Status
Not open for further replies.