• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable III Multiplayer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
Fable III Multiplayer?

From what I've read, it has been confirmed.

What are you looking for in it? What are you looking for to be OUT of it as opposed to Fable II?

----

Personally, I love Co-Op Games. Fable II's wasn't all that great... :mad: I am looking for a good Multiplayer similar to a 'two player multiplayer game'. Basically, think of Fable as an MMORPG, only with two players.

Very nice! Both have freedom to do as they wish, both can separate, both can have full freedom of all the features. Say my cousin wants to play, he can plug a controller in and start playing, doing whatever he wishes!

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score
Re: Fable III Multiplayer?

theyve already revealed pretty much all the details:
-you get your own screen
-feel free to roam in your friends world
-able to bring actual hero and dog
-able to marry people in friends game
-able to marry friends character
-able to bring your weapons aswell

i wanted the weapons thing and my own screen. but im exited for the other things too :)

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

tjbyrum1;376962 said:
From what I've read, it has been confirmed.

What are you looking for in it? What are you looking for to be OUT of it as opposed to Fable II?

----

Personally, I love Co-Op Games. Fable II's wasn't all that great... :mad: I am looking for a good Multiplayer similar to a 'two player multiplayer game'. Basically, think of Fable as an MMORPG, only with two players.

Very nice! Both have freedom to do as they wish, both can separate, both can have full freedom of all the features. Say my cousin wants to play, he can plug a controller in and start playing, doing whatever he wishes!

I'm pretty sure that's what it's going to be. The camera won't tie both players together. You'll also be able to have your very own Hero in another person's world as opposed to being a henchman like in Fable 2. Your dog will come with you into another world as well.

I had been hoping that Fable 3's multiplayer would be something more along the lines of an MMO, though. There could be servers and you could build up multiple characters on a server. You could fight other players, fight alongside others, create and join clans, etc. Basically I'd like it to be the same as Freelancer (for those of you who've played it). That part of MMOs is fun. What I don't like about them is the monthly payments and the fact that there's no singleplayer.

EDIT: Argh! Ninja'd. :ninja:

goatfeasters

Does anyone have food?
Reaction score

Evan52395;376971 said:
-you get your own screen

i wanted the weapons thing and my own screen. but im exited for the other things too :)

The weapons thing sounds awsome!!! What I want to know is, if you marry somone in your friends world, will they divorce you when your friend is playing, or will they only progressively stop liking you as you play with your friend?

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

i dont know. PM said "...you can marry people in your friend's game, feel free to even marry your friend!...". not much was said

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score

Can I play it with my friend... like side by side.

You know, plug in two controllers and play?

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

ya for sure you can do that in fable 2 :p but if your talking bout him recovering his account on your xbox and playing his character and having split-screen, i do not kno, PM only talked bout online gameplay

numb3rs

Guilty Pleasure
Reaction score

hmmm, i think everything about multiplayers been said
though i hope your able to integrate worlds, like if you married someone in a different world, and bring them together as one

MrNoob

Reaver's Fanatic
Premium
Reaction score

Evan52395;376971 said:
-you get your own screen

Those are my thoughts exactly
You feel like a freaking dog on a leash if you're playing as someone's henchman and it's honestly not that fun not to be your own character
If they don't live up to those promises then I'll... uhm... be angry! :D

AnthonyF626

Reaction score

i read that you can bring in your dog??
thats sssswweeeeetttt!!
it would also be cool if you can fight with your friend for a limited time like in Borderlands:lol:

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

I want a RuneScape like trading system.

Jasontated

Hail Satan dark lord & master.
Reaction score

GE ftw lol

Holy Warrior

Wizard
Reaction score

I am really looking forward to being able to not have to play as someones henchman but if you get separate screens whats stopping one player from going into another players world and if he is a good guy go on a killer spree and completely wreak everything.

LeadBasedPaint

Reaction score

Evan52395;376982 said:
i dont know. PM said "...you can marry people in your friend's game, feel free to even marry your friend!...". not much was said

Well on this note, if you marry your friend and he/she has like 40,000 followers, will they also be your followers?

DorkyGrl

Reaction score

Fable 3 sounds freaking awesome I can't wait to play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.