• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable III, one year from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlmaMare

Reaction score
How will it be?

I have the PC version with most of the DLC. Less than 3 months after the launch, I have lots of troube finding a random game to join. Roughly 50% of the atempts return nothing. The way this game relies on Co-op to access most of the content via trading or exploring another worlds, and considering I can't even bypass it by creating a second gamertag to trade with myself, what are my chances if 1 year from now I fire this game up and attempt to play? Will I end up locked out of content by virtue of not finding help to access it? :x

Unless they'll come up with an offline fix or a way to extend gameplay without relying so much in co-op, it looks kind of grim, doesn't it? What are your thoughts?

tahmfoolery

Tahm!
Reaction score
I dunno about the PC version, but I have the 360 version, and about 2 months after I got it, I was already bored with it. Granted, you can get all those ill mods with the PC version, but I dunno, I just don't like it anymore. A year from now, I dunno, I may play it occasionally if I'm bored with other games and waiting for a new one to come out, but I may end up selling it and buying like Skyrim or Saints Row The Third.

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
i havent played fable 3 mouth so going 2 play it 2day

Status
Not open for further replies.