• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable III videos, interviews and a few other pieces of info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archon_TJ

Guild Master
Reaction score
Re: Fable III videos, interviews and a few other pieces of info!

How can we be the kids of our hero in fable 2 if we only have one brother. What if our character had 6 families or none?

Reaction score

Archon_TJ;405708 said:
How can we be the kids of our hero in fable 2 if we only have one brother. What if our character had 6 families or none?

Ermmm maybe the hero was born after Fable 2 prehaps? I don't really know how they are going to fit Your Fable 2 families into the formula though :/

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

The Hero of Bowerstone (the hero of Fable 2) in the canon story had one family and two children with the hero of Fable III and his/her bother Logan. All the other families never existed or they didn't matter for the succession.

Cain

Reaction score

you mean his/her brother logan?

Seeing as fable III reads you fable II save if you have one, maybe having more than one family will be the reason logan kills your father.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

White Knight;410787 said:
you mean his/her brother logan?

Seeing as fable III reads you fable II save if you have one, maybe having more than one family will be the reason logan kills your father.

No, that's not. Read the interviews with Peter Molyneux, he explains what the save-game will read, Fable III won't read that much from the save-game all it reads is just for some zone changes.

I believe that Lionhead can come up with a better plot, nobody said that Logan has killed the hero of Fable II. The hero of Fable II could have died of old age, nothing can proof that he/she is immortal until Fable III is released.

Senura

Reaction score

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Senura;427057 said:
Have you all seen this preview from USA Today? WARNING: Contains HUGE spoilers about some of the choices you'll be making in the beginning of the game!

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gamehunters/post/2010/08/first-impression-fable-iii/1

I apologize if anyone posted this already. I've been looking through this forum for the past few days, and this article was new to me.

Yes, that's already been posted before though it was on a different site. Either they stole it or it just gets posted around a lot. Doesn't matter either way, to be honest.

Jace

Reaction score
The only thing I would add to this is the fact about "Natal" now called "Kinect" not being used. This is no longer the case. About four weeks ago there was a video released on youtube. It was a interview with Creative Designer of fable III. He said that the whole game will not be compatible with the Kinect system. But there will be use of the Kinect, and he quotes "It won't be for stupid mini games". He talks about a control interface with you're character. While in the 3D pause menu you will be able to communicate with you're character. Using the same technology that MILO runs off (Look up Kinect Milo on youtube if you don't know what I am talking about). You will be able to hold conversations with you're character, suggest new ways of movement, share feelings, etc. full details have not been released. But you can count on something of the experience of Milo. Kinect will also play a role at Taverns/Guilds. You will be able to jump into use of Kinect and hold conversations with online players VIA Xbox live, Play mini games involving movement of you're hands, drink, and call over waitresses, etc. like I said full details have not been released.

SaintofAlbion

Warrior Saint
Reaction score
When you really think about it, whats the point to Kinect? $150 of something I won't even bother using with out enough money to keep up with games that actually USE it, but I have to give props to Microsoft, good job guys, no controllers, who woulda thunk it?

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
It's less of a viable gaming solution and more of a proof of concept kind of thing. It's an excercise in the advancement of technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.