• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable Modding error.

Killer0ed

Reaction score
Fable Modding error.

Hello, I am new to the forums. I am attempting to install a mod to Fable the lost chapters. The mod I am using is not the case. Whenever I click "Save Mods and run Fable" I get this error. "Access to the path 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Fable - The Lost Chapters\data\graphics.big' is denied." Can anyone please help me out?

W

Williamop2007

Re: Fable Modding error.

Ok First let me say That I just recently found this site and boy what a discovery it was! It Opened up a whole new array of things to do in Fable. and you guys make it easy for semi-computer-literate people such as myself to learn all the cool things so super big props to everyone on the site!

Alright down to business. I was having the same problem as the guy who posted this tread, followed the instructions and boom fixed the problem. but now instead of not allowing me to edit the file, the game plays and loads all the way to the auto save screen and then crashes for a reason unknown to my Compy(I get "this program has stopped working""cannot find a solution to the problem" messages). The only thing I did between the last time I played and when it crashed was Modify the color of my Katana and take ownership of the Textures.big file.

So my question is this.... Anyone know what i did wrong?

P.S. i have backed up everything so if push comes to shove i can replace my textures.big file i would just like some light shed on my problem so that it doesn't happen again

Thanks for reading

R

RagnarokX321

When I set alpha level it changes back to 1

R

RagnarokX321

the problem is that after i change it there is no apply changes available