• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

fable mods

Erika

Reaction score
has anyone made a fable dog mod?
also could there be a mod made to be able to have horses and ride them (have and ride dragons would be better =3)

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
So far, there haven't been any mods to add pets into Fable TLC. There is a mod, however, to get any creature as your default Summon, like a Rock Troll or something... I'll let you know if I manage to find anything on the dog mod...

p.s. Horses would be cool, but dragons may upset the game's balance: You'd be unstoppable!

Erika

Reaction score
So far, there haven't been any mods to add pets into Fable TLC. There is a mod, however, to get any creature as your default Summon, like a Rock Troll or something... I'll let you know if I manage to find anything on the dog mod...

p.s. Horses would be cool, but dragons may upset the game's balance: You'd be unstoppable!

lolz that would be the point~

the mod could have em a bit less.... kick ass? lolz.
btw dont you fight a dragon in fable? or was it TLC?
(sorry for late replay..)

Erika

Reaction score
That was Fable: The Lost Chapters, you fight Jack of Blades in his last form - the Dragon form.
oh i see.... i cant wait till i get the TLC.

I reckon time ago asking around about horses. The game engine wasn't made to let you "ride" on other objects. (Your hero's model will just float around, I think)

i see, i was afraid of that...

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
I reckon time ago asking around about horses. The game engine wasn't made to let you "ride" on other objects. (Your hero's model will just float around, I think)

Speaking of horses, there is one in Lionhead's next game= Fable: The Journey.
Its a Fable game for the Kinect. While there is a horse in that game, you don't actually ride it. Instead, you ride in a carriage drawn by the horse. At least its there. Check the annoucement out: http://lionhead.com/blogs/fable_2_development/archive/2011/06/06/fable-the-journey-announcement.aspx