• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable sketches

K

Karioudo

Fable sketches

Some random sketches I did yesterday and today while waiting for Jack's mask to dry. SKETCHES! XD Means it doesn't look great in my opinion.:p

Still, it's Fable stuff, so I thought I should show. It's all pretty random though XD Ignore any (anatomical) mistakes you see, please ^-^

Miron and Anizir
These are two of my Heroes. Miron is the evil Hero, with his custom tattoo job (which looks pretty cool ingame), and Anizir is the good guy. This wasn't supposed to be colored but I ended up doing it anyway, even thought it's sloppy. Couldn't be bothered to shade though. I love my Heroes :heart:

The downside of being a Good Hero: fangirls
I've never been good at drawing canine-like creatures, so the Balverine looks a bit weird XD The same reason I never draw werewolves... I really like how Anizir came out though.^_^

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Fable sketches

Karioudo;52675 said:
Some random sketches I did yesterday and today while waiting for Jack's mask to dry. SKETCHES! XD Means it doesn't look great in my opinion.:p

Still, it's Fable stuff, so I thought I should show. It's all pretty random though XD Ignore any (anatomical) mistakes you see, please ^-^

Miron and Anizir
These are two of my Heroes. Miron is the evil Hero, with his custom tattoo job (which looks pretty cool ingame), and Anizir is the good guy. This wasn't supposed to be colored but I ended up doing it anyway, even thought it's sloppy. Couldn't be bothered to shade though. I love my Heroes :heart:

The downside of being a Good Hero: fangirls
I've never been good at drawing canine-like creatures, so the Balverine looks a bit weird XD The same reason I never draw werewolves... I really like how Anizir came out though.^_^

:lol: I like the tattoos on your evil guy. Why didn't I think of that?? hope you don't mind me stealing the bones idea. :ninja:

I like the second one. It looks fine.
I'm uber jealous of your skillz. :p

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Why does the good guy have such long hair? I am impressed by how simple the armor looks.

K

Karioudo

Sephiroxas;52677 said:
:lol: I like the tattoos on your evil guy. Why didn't I think of that?? hope you don't mind me stealing the bones idea. :ninja:

I like the second one. It looks fine.
I'm uber jealous of your skillz. :p

No, I don't mind ^-^ Go right ahead. Thanks XD

droded;52680 said:
Why does the good guy have such long hair? I am impressed by how simple the armor looks.

I knew I would be asked this question XD One of my favourite hairstyles in Fable is the ponytail but I am a sucker for long hair. And since my evil Hero already has a ponytail at normal length, I gave Anizir a long haired version.
I hope Fable2 has some long hairstyles...

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Some sexy sketches there, Kari! Nice work. +rep

F

FableFreak

Are they supposed to look light girls? They are good (very good :thumbsup:) but I don't think the ponytail is working.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Your Balverine looks fine man +rep!

S

Soggy2002

WOWNESS

Can you teach me to draw better? I am good at portraits beut not exceedingly good at things like you do.:lol:

K

Karioudo

Soggy2002;59164 said:
WOWNESS

Can you teach me to draw better? I am good at portraits beut not exceedingly good at things like you do.:lol:

Glad you like ^-^ Er, I can't really teach anyone how to draw, since everyone has a different way of doing it.
Things I did was drawing from real life and looking at other art and photos a lot. It's basically just practising a lot, constantly trying out new things and not giving up when things don't come out as you want them. It's really hard to get things on paper the exact same way you see it in your head. That hardly ever works for me. Using reference is okay as long as you don't copy someone's style; you gotta create your own.
Hope that helped. If not, PM me and I'll give you some links that might be useful.

D

Darg

Bravo. I'm always impressed about other peoples' artwork, and I was thinking about posting some of mine in my own thread if only that damn scanner will start working! Anyway, enough of me ranting, so +rep.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Very good sketches im impressed, your a very good artist +rep

A

Ashta

You're really good at drawing, I like your style. And I also liked your Jack of Blades pic, so rep+.

F

FableFreak

Sorry to burst your bubble but this thread is old... Very old...

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

FableFreak;67417 said:
Sorry to burst your bubble but this thread is old... Very old...

Considering the date says 2007 it's not really. VERY Old

W

WaTeRwInGs

Hahaha, i like the second doodle you made. Its so true, and so funny lol