• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable: The Journey shown at Develop Conference

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
0.jpg
Lionhead have recently shown off a new video of their upcoming controversial Kinect title Fable: The Journey at the Develop Conference in Brighton. After an initial negative reaction to the game after a demonstration at E3 in 2011 which made the game look like it was on rails it seems some people in the media opinions have begun to change after Lionhead have shown the potential of the game in the last few months.
Personally im still not sold as its a Kinect title and im yet to play a decent one that works properly.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
...meh.

Seriously. Just, meh. I don't know why, but I'm finding it really difficult to get excited about the game in general, and the Kinect parts... I just don't know.

Maybe if I really like the demo I'll get it, but I feel like it's going to be a hard sell.

And I was really disappointed by Fable 3's plot, so I reaaaaally hope they do a better job keeping me engaged and interested in 3.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Read in an interview yesterday that Fable:The Journey is the biggest Fable they have made and 3 times bigger than Fable 3, just wondering how much of the game world you will get to see however and if its just one long track. Because moving in Kinect is painfully inaccurate. Watching my Step-Son spend 5mins trying to get his character to even move forward on Star Wars Kinect is annoying and its the most precise game ive seen on Kinect yet.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Unless they announce that they stopped developing for Kinect, I am not interested.

DoomsDayUnicorn

I eat Glitter. What do you eat?
Reaction score
This game will be a huge fail. My unicorn sences are tingling.