• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable: the lost chapters

charles717

A BONIFED B.A.
Reaction score
Fable: the lost chapters

i havent played the expansion(i own the original), and i really want to buy it. but i cant find a copy of it for the Xbox. were should i look?
i have however found a copy for the PC. should i just man up and buy it for the PC?
if i should, how easy is it to mod on the PC version, and how are the controls?

i dont know what desision to make XD
also im sorry if this is in the wrong place.

D

DragonMaster91

Re: Fable: the lost chapters

---------------- Now playing: DragonForce - Valley Of The Damned via FoxyTunes
JohnDoe;266125 said:
This is the right place.

PC modding for Fable: TLC is much easier in the respect that you don't need to move the original files to the PC nor move the modded files to the XBox, and the tools, resources and knowledge base for modding Fable and Fable: TLC is mostly centered on the PC version as there aren't many people who mod the game for the XBox. In fact, the reason this is so is because there was a public poll done after having gathered as many people from as many sites as possible, and the vote was for PC over XBox modding. It would seem that those guys over at the XBox Scene would rather have had nude skins instead of anything else.

The only major grievance that I've heard about the PC version over the XBox version as far as controls go is trivial to me, but it would seem that there are people out there who would prefer to walk around instead of run. As you surely know, there is no analog stick on the keyboard, nor a sensitivity setting for the wasd/arrow keys. I don't understand why that would upset anyone all that much, but it does. If that's enough to peeve you off to no end, keep looking for the XBox version.

I would recommend the PC version. I may be biased though, I <3 PCs and hate any console that can be remotely considered modern (the latest console I own is the N64).
Don't forget how you can't zoom in as much for PC.
Wow, you are really behind the times.

Arladerus

Unknown Paladin
Reaction score

For some reason, I never considered GameCube a generation.

D

DragonMaster91

Arladerus;266211 said:
For some reason, I never considered GameCube a generation.
Me neither.
Nintendo is always behind, sure they upgrade technology with time, but they only have childish games...
Maybe it is just me.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

It's taken a long time, but my search is over. Finally, i get my very own copy of Fable TLC on Xbox. it's so hard to find in Perth, Australia. I had to get a pre-owned copy ordered in from Adelaide (which is a whole other state for those not familiar with Oz geography) once i found someone selling it, and it's taken 6 weeks to get here. TY EBgames, you've saved my life again!!!

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Arladerus;266211 said:
For some reason, I never considered GameCube a generation.[/quote
I have a game cube, but the games I want come out for the 360, so I tend to forget, I have one. I only have 2 games for it.:unsure: