• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable TLC for Xbox - Are they all platinum???

TheNephilym

Reaction score
I was looking to grab a copy of the original Fable for the Xbox, but I want the TLC version. However, all I seem to find are Platinum Hits versions and I HATE those ugly cases. Are all TLC versions of the game Platinum Hits or is there hope of me finding a normal black and green copy out there?

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Low chances. Most chances are that you will find the platinum hits copy. If you want a nice cover then buy the PC version of Fable: The Lost Chapters.

Zangash

Reaction score
If you refuse to buy the game based on the cover it comes in then you obviously don't want the game enough...

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
If you refuse to buy the game based on the cover it comes in then you obviously don't want the game enough...
You didn't have to say this. Thank you for pointing this out. I mean it. Perhaps, when you have a collection of games you hate having a certain type of a cover? Just a thought.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
The guy wants what the guy wants. Why do we have to judge him for it?

eBay is probs your best bet.

Zangash

Reaction score
You didn't have to say this. Thank you for pointing this out. I mean it. Perhaps, when you have a collection of games you hate having a certain type of a cover? Just a thought.

Statement still stands. If he's after the collection, that's one thing, but if he wants to play a great game that's another.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Statement still stands. If he's after the collection, that's one thing, but if he wants to play a great game that's another.

No, it doesn't. You just said something random. Some people care about the cover of the game regardless of a collection or not or whatever.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score
I love how we're all fighting about what someone said, rather than just trying to help the OP.

Progress!

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
I love how we're all fighting about what someone said, rather than just trying to help the OP.

Progress!
Because he probably looked already at eBay as he states in the first post. That's why I point him to the PC version, also the PC version is better than the Xbox one, plus you can mod it easily.

Zangash

Reaction score
No, it doesn't. You just said something random. Some people care about the cover of the game regardless of a collection or not or whatever.

If the game cover is oh-so-ugly that it makes the actual game not worth buying then he obviously doesn't like the game very much. I mean, if it were a game that he really wanted or something that was, you know, very old, he would kinda just... take what was available? Saying "I want to play Fable TLC, but the cover is ugly so I refuse to buy it" just says what he thinks about the game. Your argument also clashes with itself.

"Perhaps, when you have a collection of games you hate having a certain type of a cover?

"Some people care about the cover of the game regardless of a collection or not or whatever"

So, if you have a collection of games you hate having a certain cover, yet some people care regardless of collections? My "Something random" sure made a lot more sense than those two posts put together, and the fact remains that if you let the aesthetics of the cover of a game (Which you won't see while playing) prevent you from playing it you simply do not like the game.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score
Zang, the fact that you're judging this guy because he doesn't want to buy something that you would is pretty lame.

Maybe he does want the collection. Maybe he doesn't. It doesn't matter, because it's his choice. And the fact that you two are arguing about something as inconsequential and stupid as this just makes me think that you're really just having a fight over who's e-penis is bigger.

idi0tik

Arseface
Reaction score
I have the "Best of: Classics"-cover of the game. Don't know if that is the same thing though.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score
For all intents and purposes they are, but the cover's are different.

Classics:
51WVRT0VQGL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Platinum Hits:
929075_68582_front.jpg

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score