• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable Trainers

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Trainers

Vegeta;65091 said:
Alright.... I got them to work once but I didnt save fable and exited out and when I got on again and pressed f1 then f3 then f7 and they all made that jingly sound... then I remembered you were supposed to only pick one at the time so I pressed end.. then i pressed f1 again and it didnt work... I tried alll of them nothing... then I re-Opened the file with fable still minimized and it still wouldnt work?

Worf is okay to do more than one Cheat at once. I've really never had any problems with that one.

Try restarting your computer. Then Open Fable, Load your Save. Alt Tab out, Open the Worf trainer, then try again. :unsure:

H

HellFire

Re: Fable Trainers

GADDAMNIT!!! Why both of my posts were deleted?? Is there anything wrong in asking for help? jeez...

H

Hexadecimal

HellFire;83763 said:
GADDAMNIT!!! Why both of my posts were deleted?? Is there anything wrong in asking for help? jeez...

umm... your posts wouldn't just get deleted for no reason...
do you mean this post?

HellFire;83211 said:
I've got a problem with downloading this trainer. I get error both in IE and FireFox in the end of downloading from every mirror. Could anybody sendc me +24 on e-mail?

[email protected]

cause that didn't get deleted... you're just in the wrong thread...

A

almightynite

hmmmmm i tried using the fable shop2 but when i used it it made my health bar go down to minimum, not just the health but the actual bar any reasons why????

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

almightynite;89971 said:
hmmmmm i tried using the fable shop2 but when i used it it made my health bar go down to minimum, not just the health but the actual bar any reasons why????

Not really. o_O I've never used shop 2, so I don't know how it works very well.

R

Rhadiel

ya imnot sure how to use shop 2 either very confusing...ill look it up if u like see if i can find how it works

N

Netramz

Vegeta;65091 said:
Alright.... I got them to work once but I didnt save fable and exited out and when I got on again and pressed f1 then f3 then f7 and they all made that jingly sound... then I remembered you were supposed to only pick one at the time so I pressed end.. then i pressed f1 again and it didnt work... I tried alll of them nothing... then I re-Opened the file with fable still minimized and it still wouldnt work?
if you press End it closes the program idk how to get them to just stop without closing but i'm guessing you just have to press the button you pressed again

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Netramz;91441 said:
if you press End it closes the program idk how to get them to just stop without closing but i'm guessing you just have to press the button you pressed again
There's no need to help someone who's been banned. o_O

H

Hexadecimal

Sephiroxas;91454 said:
There's no need to help someone who's been banned. o_O

:lol:

you've got the right idea with trying to help out your fellow members ^_^... but when it comes to someone who's been banned, I think it's pretty safe to say that they're beyond help :lol:

F

Fallen God

The trainers arent working for me, dont no why, i run them whilst the game is on, a enable a cheat and nothing, tryied all the different ones as well nothing. Then i exited the game then opened it again and opened the trainer again but it still didtnt work. I tried the 24 trainer and the first shop one. Thanks for any help dudes.

Forget to say that im running Vista 32bit not sure if thats a problem.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

that might be a problem. But I don't have Vista. I use the trainers all the time, so I'm not sure what the problem might be. :unsure:

M

Munkkybutt

Um how do you use the Fable shopkeeper final? what does value mean?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Not sure, never used that one.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Munkkybutt;98619 said:
Um how do you use the Fable shopkeeper final? what does value mean?

Got a screenshot?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

shop2copy.jpg

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Isnt it the code for the item you wish to edit?

F

Fallen God

Fallen God;97090 said:
The trainers arent working for me, dont no why, i run them whilst the game is on, a enable a cheat and nothing, tryied all the different ones as well nothing. Then i exited the game then opened it again and opened the trainer again but it still didtnt work. I tried the 24 trainer and the first shop one. Thanks for any help dudes.

Forget to say that im running Vista 32bit not sure if thats a problem.

Can i get some help please.