• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

fairfax castle

socchop9

Reaction score
fairfax castle

I BOUGHT CASTLE FAIRFAX :D

Sabian171

H3110 1 AM M4STUR CH33F
Reaction score
Re: fairfax castle

*Cheers!*
nice work...hopefully u didnt choose teh money wish O.O

i chose love...and then worked my way to 1mill XD

socchop9

Reaction score

i chose money but i regret it so much

Sabian171

H3110 1 AM M4STUR CH33F
Reaction score

D: NOEZ! i would make good char...i know evil ppl look cool...but if your good. you get discounts and everyone likes you...its better off. even though im good/pure i chose love =) i would help you with gold if you wanted to start over XD

socchop9

Reaction score

i was thinking about starting a new game, i will soon the i'll be good and have a dog the whole game hahaha

R

Ranger28

getting loads of money when your good/pure isn't too hard if you focus on trading and taking advantages of sales and shortages in the beginning of the game, the gold will be rolling in in no time, then you can invest in property and boost town economies and your purity rating :D

F

FalconsHonour

Hope I'm not highjacking, but hey -- good luck in there!! I'm completely stuck on the second shoot-the-glowing-orb-to-open-the-door puzzle. The thing moves too blasted fast for me... Where's Reaver when you actually need him??

socchop9

Reaction score

FalconsHonour;290094 said:
Hope I'm not highjacking, but hey -- good luck in there!! I'm completely stuck on the second shoot-the-glowing-orb-to-open-the-door puzzle. The thing moves too blasted fast for me... Where's Reaver when you actually need him??

i don't think you see reaver again and that orb is a bit tricky but you'll get it

F

FalconsHonour

No, sadly, I don't think we do get any more Reaver. However, the development team have hinted he might be back in Fable III. I admit I rather hope so... Oh, and cheers for the encouragement. That blasted orb is driving me insane!

socchop9

Reaction score

FalconsHonour;290197 said:
No, sadly, I don't think we do get any more Reaver. However, the development team have hinted he might be back in Fable III. I admit I rather hope so... Oh, and cheers for the encouragement. That blasted orb is driving me insane!

get a bit farther away from the orb unless you are far away and just shoot at it untill you get it, i was stuck on the last part of that orb but on that one i got a bit closer, so stay farther away on the first 2 then on the last one get closer.

jakdax

the legendary hero Hood
Reaction score

there is an easy way to make money its called buy all property in bowerstone market then raise them really high and go to your xbox 360 settings and set the year forward and then go back in you will make quiet a bit of money and then keep repeating till u have enough thats how i got enough money

D

Dark_Riku

Yeah actually It's retarded, because if you pick regain the lost lives of those in the making of the spire, then technically, Rose and your dog and everyone else brought back from love were lost during the making of the spire.(I didn't really say that correctly because I've just confused myself...)

N

Nukleuz

Well done!

I'm saving up for Fairfax castle also.

I'm trying to work as a bartender, as that is a good job!

socchop9

Reaction score

jakdax;290200 said:
there is an easy way to make money its called buy all property in bowerstone market then raise them really high and go to your xbox 360 settings and set the year forward and then go back in you will make quiet a bit of money and then keep repeating till u have enough thats how i got enough money

If you set the year back to the real year does it take away money

socchop9

Reaction score

thanks, oh and i looked it up you can set it back then do it all over again :D

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

My look on the 3 wishes:
Sacrifice= I already have 100% pure & good so I don't need that.
Love= The dog is useful, besides I <3 that little piece of fur :)
Wealth= Well, I don't need that, coz I can cheat da money. COZ IM DA MASTER!!!!!!!

If anyone needs the money cheat (or should I say glitch) PM me lolz.

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

lol never choose money wish! you can earn money by buying a load ofcheap houses, raising the rent on them, and going to your xox clock and chaning the time to 2025. or as far as u can go. Then u play the game, earn your money and buy more houses. Keep on doing this, reseting your time back to 2009 then to 2025. you will earn huge ammounts of money and in return get the king title and achievement

socchop9

Reaction score

Little_Sparrow;291198 said:
lol never choose money wish! you can earn money by buying a load ofcheap houses, raising the rent on them, and going to your xox clock and chaning the time to 2025. or as far as u can go. Then u play the game, earn your money and buy more houses. Keep on doing this, reseting your time back to 2009 then to 2025. you will earn huge ammounts of money and in return get the king title and achievement

well a little to late for that :p

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

That's what I'm doing all the time xd But if you dont want to be corrupt dont put it on high rents.