• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Faith

Devalion

Glittering Generality.
Reaction score
Faith

Faith

Hey. It has been a while, hasn’t it? Yeah, I’m doing fine. She is fine too. Where have ya been? Oh, I see. Ya know, I still love ya. Thought about you a lot lately. Sorry about that though. I’ve been rather busy. I’m sure you know. I am gonna need you in a while, to help me and all. I guess I’m still bitter. I guess it wasn’t your fault though. All of the things I wanted to do, thought about doing. Hell man, you were my reason. She still misses her terribly, and is scared sometimes. Maybe you could help her a little bit? I know you are busy.

Throw me a bone here. Why ya been leaving me? You never help me anymore. Did I do something wrong? Yeah… I guess it is ok. Tryin not to care about it. Hurts though. Guess maybe I gotta help me. Not sure I want to. I don’t wanna get attached. Is that wrong for me to get involved? From what I hear, it might be. Doubt she even cares though.

You gotta go huh. Yeah yeah I know, busy busy all day. Okay. Well thanks for stopping by my little hideaway. Yeah, I love you too. Hey, don’t be a stranger, okay? Come by and see how your Son is doing in the world. Maybe I will surprise you.