• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Family locations

Jack of Spade's

The Assassin
Reaction score
Family locations

Wheres the best place to live and I have kids
Serenity farm is considered

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Family locations

Serenity farm is my favorite. I think it's the best house to be honest. :thumbsup: Kind of an out of the way location buttt...-eh.....They're all pretty generically the same on the inside anyway. though some houses in Bowerstone, and the "upgraded" westcliff are pretty nice. I wouldn't suggest Bloodstone, a scary place for little chillens.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

I'll have to agree with Seph. Serenity Farm is definitely the best place to raise your children and live at in general. A very 'cool' atmosphere to it and 'out of the way' location as Seph put it; better than to raise your children in a place like Bloodstone! You wouldn't want to have a raunchy daughter or son, or perhaps even a bandit.

So yeah, I'd either recommend Serenity Farm, Westcliff (improved version) or Oakfield (improved version).

Jack of Spade's

The Assassin
Reaction score

Does it matter or not if the have a kids bed

Envious

Lover Of Lady Grey
Reaction score

I don't think so...I moved my family from Bowerstone Old Town to Homestead. Going from kids bed to no kids bed and they seem just fine to me.