• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Battle in Fable???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Favorite Battle in Fable???

weirdkidinabox;31853 said:
You're really looking to get people to start using those spoiler tags arent you....

Yeah we are, ive been adding them to peoples posts to remind them and also to try not to spoil the story for any newcomers.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;31875 said:
I didn't say not to fight them.
My way you get the same ammount of experience and you can use the experience potions too. o_Oo_O

Ah right, so while your fighting Twinblade you will run randomly around and hack out a few of the bandits?
Nice one, could be easier to off Twinblade first then take on the bandits but whatever tickles your pickle lol...

Drakan, I love spoiler tags, they get a little confusing when everybody is using them for some reason though, not that I mind it reallt if it stops us folk spoiling the game for others. Im pretty sure they will come into good effect when F2 is released :D

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

weirdkidinabox;31985 said:
Ah right, so while your fighting Twinblade you will run randomly around and hack out a few of the bandits?
Nice one, could be easier to off Twinblade first then take on the bandits but whatever tickles your pickle lol...

Twinblade just sits there. When he says "alright finish me" so you run around and attack one of the bandits, they all kinda run around you but not nearly as bad as if you try and take out twinblade. you Kill ALL the bandits, then take out twinblade. Just like..a little easier for some people who have problems with Fable.
Iunno I like to do it that way, cause then he has no one to fight with him.

A

Aarkan

I also think the battle with Thunder was kinda sweet. When I first plaed Fable I though I died since he threw us off the cliff.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;31989 said:
Twinblade just sits there. When he says "alright finish me" so you run around and attack one of the bandits, they all kinda run around you but not nearly as bad as if you try and take out twinblade. you Kill ALL the bandits, then take out twinblade. Just like..a little easier for some people who have problems with Fable.
Iunno I like to do it that way, cause then he has no one to fight with him.

Ah I get it know, so you havent said whether or not you are going to finish him yet- its sort of in that twilight moment where you have to make the choice. Nice idea, very nice idea indeed :D

Aarkan;31992 said:
I also think the battle with Thunder was kinda sweet. When I first plaed Fable I though I died since he threw us off the cliff.

Thunder annoys me almost as much as Whisper does. In fact now that I think of it, he annoys me a lot more than Whisper does.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

weirdkidinabox;31985 said:
Drakan, I love spoiler tags, they get a little confusing when everybody is using them for some reason though, not that I mind it reallt if it stops us folk spoiling the game for others. Im pretty sure they will come into good effect when F2 is released :D

Yeah i know what you mean :lol:

D

|Dark*Captain|

I think the best battle in Fable is battle against.....
Maze...
I think it's the hardest one, cos he's like the player who's playing Fable.. Using phy-shield and stuff. Yep....
Maze
is the best.

Spoiler Tags Added - Dark Drakan

D

|Dark*Captain|

Oh ty for those spoilers lol now i'm mad
Too much spoilers

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium