• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Character

D

deathbybacon

Re: Favorite Character

I choose whisper....because i like beating her :lol:

C

Child of Thorns

-Necromancer (my character)

-Maze

-Twinblade

-The kraken (does that count?)

-The assasins

-Nostro

-Shadow (the character you meet at the arena)

S

soljahboy13

yeh roth and shadow are pretty cool.... roth sounds like arnold schwartsen-wateva-his-name-is.....

B

ben beagley

i like jack of blades but my m8 says his mask is a hockey mask but still his intrest in aeons is ace

Adam;92663 said:
I like the bowerstone north sheriff he's the man.
I hate hisper though.... dont know why, she just tics me off. i mean i play through the whole game good but for some reason i just have to kill whisper. oh well.
ino she is jst really funny to kill:w00t:

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Child of Thorns;93513 said:

Nostro was cool with his wicked armor. I didn`t want to kill him, but it was what he desired most so... :'( Well, he was actually already dead :D

R

Rhadiel

The Sister:wub:...she insensitive

Hero.....or....Sabre

Guards (Its just a flesh wound...I like to kill them)

Sythe....hes a badass...just not as much as a badass as my hero

D

Dominov

Devalion;79801 said:
Let's see, Rand, Matt, and Perrin are awesome characters.

Polgara and Garion and Belgarath are fantastic, as is Sparkhawk and his friends.

Tas was wonderful, as was Fizban.

Kain and Cecil are amazing as well. Edge was funny too.

Celes, Locke and Mog had great personalities.

Taran and Eilonwy, along with Gurgi, were great characters.

So many others are so great, I cannot even count them.

Wait, did you mean for Fable?

Hehehe. I was disturbed for a second there. I was thinking, "wait, what the hell? did he memorize every NPC's name or something? sweet mother of god, what a loser." I was so worried, I was about to lose all faith in humanity.

My favorite characters are: The Archaeologist, Scythe, and, really this is true, the poetry reading guard. That made me laugh so much, I was so ready to be tortured in some weird way but escape, I didn't expect poetry. I also like his ridiculous poetry.

J

jhoward15

Lady Grey imo just b/c she is the most cold-hearted person in the game she is more evil than well everyone she did some stuff i dont know how to put spoiler tags so i cant say wut she did but she was cool about it too it looked like it didnt even bother her seriously how cold blooded can one b most ppl had to feel something

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

The two weirdest people in the game are the Chicken Kickin' host and the Orchard Farm...well, farmer. The host guy sounds like a New York journalist and the farmer has ADD, one second he's talkin to you and the next he's off doing something random.

Then the two funniest are Steve and Marvin, the two guys from Lookout Point who've been playing with the shrooms. The **** they say is funny as hell sometimes and yet have a deep understanding of some sort. Then again, that's all plant smokers.(Yes, I named them, shut up.)

D

darthlime101

Seigfreid;93914 said:
The two weirdest people in the game are the Chicken Kickin' host and the Orchard Farm...well, farmer. The host guy sounds like a New York journalist and the farmer has ADD, one second he's talkin to you and the next he's off doing something random.

Then the two funniest are Steve and Marvin, the two guys from Lookout Point who've been playing with the shrooms. The **** they say is funny as hell sometimes and yet have a deep understanding of some sort. Then again, that's all plant smokers.(Yes, I named them, shut up.)
Marvin is my last name and I have a friend named Steve so I was like "what? does this guy know me?" lol

I don't do drugs. Fable is my drug.:D

B

blue crow

Jack because he is evil and plays with your emotions and has a cool mask.

B

blu phoenix

Anyone for Hedwig?:p Just kidding, but she does make me laugh...which is definitely a good thing.

Scythe probably is one of my fav's, since he's been around forever(it seems) and he's very knowledgeable and probably very powerful and a resourceful kind of guy. Maybe Theresa as well. I always liked her presence in the game and her personality as well!:)

L

LionHeadTex

The Assassins in the bandit camp, they're just so badass :lol:

Or, the drunk bandits at Twinblade's Camp.

D

darthlime101

Drunk bandits are awesome. Getting people in Fable drunk has funny results. :D

T

TheCrimsonKing

jack becuase he says "try to get your combat multiplier even lower"

B

blu phoenix

TheCrimsonKing;102832 said:
jack becuase he says "try to get your combat multiplier even lower"

Really?:lol: I don't remember that, but I'll have to play again to hear him say that.:lol:

T

TheCrimsonKing

its during the first time you play against him. Dont kill him to fast though, he might not say it.

B

Black Dahlia

Briar Rose, 'cause I'm somewhat like her...only in personality, and usually when I'm grumpy...and I'm bookish like her. But I'm just as sarcastic...
I also like Maze...no idea why, I just do...

B

blu phoenix

TheCrimsonKing;102840 said:
its during the first time you play against him. Dont kill him to fast though, he might not say it.

Alright thanks...yeah I've played him so many times I guess I just ignore him and his comments and focus on killing him.:lol:

Hmm...I might add the Demon Door in the Darkwood Bordello...:ninja::p