• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Demon Door

What is your favorite demon door?

• Terry Cotter's army

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Serenity Farm/Homestead

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Winter Lodge

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
I always felt like Fable 2 did the best job with the demon doors out of the trilogy. Blew me away with not only the asthetic scenery, but the back story of the doors in some and even being able to live in one!

The weapons just happened to be an added bonus, although I actually never used the weapons from demon doors as I stuck with Judges Steel and the Red Dragon.

But my favorites were Homestead, Terry Cotter's army, and memory lane.

Honorable mention is the winter lodge but Terry Cotters they went all out with. Scared the crap out of me imagining trying to sleep with a bunch of suits of armor staring me down and that it made an appearance in the snowglobe.

Decided to do a poll of what everyones favorite door is, would love to see replies on what people like and why

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
The Sepulchre because it was such a pain that loads of people stopped by asking how to get in there. :lol:

lee

-Hero of Knowledge-
Reaction score
The Serenity Farm Demon Door just shades it for me.

FeatherData

Reaction score
Probably Terry Cotter's Army in Wraithmarsh, as that Demon Door is so easy to do, and its weapon is very very powerful.

All you have to do is bring 10 followers to the door