• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

favorite hero skill,will,or strength

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score
Re: favorite hero skill,will,or strength

Reaver, he is just so bad ass. Hammer is alright, she's just fat as hell. Garth is my second favorite. He's got the will thing going on.

Miekkas

Sissi
Reaction score

I preferred Garth as he seems to be the most connected to the main character out of the three since he is part of the story from the very beginning aside from Lucien, Rose, Dog, and Theresa.

L

Lexi00

Hannah, she was the only one I found remotely interesting. Garth was 'I cast spells, I grumpy!" and Reaver was introduced about two seconds before the ending, most of what you find out about him happens AFTER the game, which is crappy.

Frankly only Hannah was interesting, in Fable 1 I felt a little more attached to the heroes due to them growing up with you (Whisper, for example) and you running into them now and then.

Rather then Fable 2.. Which is "Collect 'em all" and watch them sit around and do nothing.

Sept Hannah, who was awesome.

K

kcox187

:pirate:Reaver by a long shot :]:pirate:

L

Lexi00

Indypunk;228495 said:
Garth is definatly the best IMO.

Hammer is just a big idiotic contradicting bafoon.

Ending Spoiler
If you pick sacrifice she is shocked and awed, and admits that if it was here she might not of been so noble. Yet she whines if you pick it. Just can't please some people can you?

Anyone picked wealth? Would love to know what she says without having to play the whole game again.

A

Anthony

Reaver! He is very funny. Everytime you walk out of his house when hes living in it he shoots the photographer!

A

Anetheon

I like Hammer(only because when you first meet her she singing a really cool song)
But Reaver is my fav just because he only thinks about himself and is kinda the comical relief out of all of them.

G

gdude987654321

yeah id definately go with reaver... too badass... and funny... i dont know how many people listened but when you go to get each quest from him hes got a sculptor, then a painter, then barnum... but he killed them all not just barnum... very funny... though i was sad at barnum... but the other 2 he was like "you think my butt looks like that?!?!?! BOOM or my cheek bones dont look like that!!!! BOOM... hammer was annoying... hate her quest being restricted and all... garth was cool but magic isnt my thing... plus reaver shot like 6 ppls heads off at once that was awesome

S

ShinyToys

I despise Hammer because of the mouthful she gave me after my decision endgame.

My favorite would probably be Garth.

O

Oliphet

I liked Garth quite a bit, he was pretty cool... Reaver... can suck an egg. Hammer... just wish she was in more missions with me, same with Garth... not Reaver though.

S

Sanjûrô

Garth is by far my favorite. One of the baddest ass characters in Fable. However, the character I enjoyed the most was Reaver. Just about everything the guy did or said I found amusing.

Y

yarabavan

Sqrew reaver; he made me deliver that lame assed seal that drained me of my youth. I wanted to kill him right after he did that.

M

MayorJoe

reaver's classy and baddass. he's my fav. garth's pretty cool too but hammer... cant ****ing stand her. she's like the fat girl at school nobody likes not even just cuz she's fat but she's annoying and so ****ing stupid. does anyone like hammer?

Twilight

Reaction score

Reaver killed Barnum which is instant Fail.

Garth made me wait ten years in a Spire during which my Character became quite Ugly whiich is also fail.

Hammer is just generally annoying.

I prefer the Fourth, me =]

Lionheart

Reaction score

Reaver came on to my male character :O but he was still funny but personally I liked hammer she was so down to earth and she appreciated my sacrifice to save albion

D

death606

okay im just going to say this right now and get it over with you can NOT pick yourself i dont give a crap that you are the fourth hero so justing f***ing choose one of the three:realmad::realmad:

S

SgtNewbpuncher

Reaver is by far the ROFLiest. Garth doesn´t say or do sh*t, and Hammer is just plain annoying.

A

Anthony

My fav is Reaver. But his voice sounds alot older than what he is to me.