• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Spell Combination?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kessd

Reaction score
If you've unlocked spell weaving, then you know you can make some pretty cool combinations. As the title says what is your favorite?
I personaly like vortex + blades. At full charge the area of effect is devestating, capable of killing groups of enemies with one cast. First the spell picks the enemies of the ground, and then summons around 7 swords per enemy.

Setari

Reaction score
I like Shock+Fireball. Tons of damage+a stun hopefully. I also like Fireball+Vortex. Flame Tornadoes!!

Pepsiplz

Reaction score
Vortex+shock. with shocks paralysis noone can get near you. There is no other spell combination that works better.

Hhate

Black Dagger Brother
Reaction score
I'm a Vortex + Blades type guy as well..... Balvarines never see it coming

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
Fire + Blades and Shock + Blades would be my favorites, but since they're so slow, I just play around with combos like Fire + Shock and Ice Storm + Vortex. I usually just one-hit anyone or anything in my way with my Dragonstomper .48 though, sometimes toying with them using Scythe's Warhammer. :p

Mr.Natas

Sdrawkcab eman ym lleps
Reaction score
Vortex + Ice strom or Ice Storm + Force Push
That way you just shot them till they die
>D

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score
Fireshock or Super Lightning Blade!!

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
My favourite combination is shock and vortex as well. Once you upgraded your magic skill to level 5, there's nothing better than to see your enemy crumble... slowly.

Cain30k

Rock'n loud n hard 4ever!
Reaction score
So far I like fire and force, kinda like an explosion ^_^ And fire/shock, cause when shock hits and burns em to a crisp it just seems right that there's fire there as well :p I'm not much of a spell user so i've been picking em on a visual liking rather than effectiveness.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
There was a thread already like this one...

Oh well.

Anyways, the best combination is easily Shock + Force Push. It deals a great deal of damage, stuns your enemies and even knocks them back. Nothing competes with that.

SkylineF3

Reaction score
lighting + fire or Lighting + Force push or Lighting + Blades i think lighting is called shock sorry havent played fable in a while lol

enactment11

Chicken Rebel
Reaction score
Has anyone ever tried ice storm and fireball? I havent but I'd be curious as to what would happen... =P

Personally, I like shock/fireball, fireball/blades or vortex/fireball. Yes I love my fireballs.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
ice storm + blades. mainly 'cause it looks pwetty.

DamionRayne

Reaction score
Just give me the good ol Fire+Shock for sheer bust damage, plus the shocks stun ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.