• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

favorite spell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
Re: favorite spell

Angel;42044 said:
I've more recently become attracted to my turncoat spell - quite handy with minions although I have yet to try it with summoners or maybe trolls. Have a sneaking suspicion that it won't work with trolls though, which is a shame...

I've been doing that too. It's fun to attack people then turn the guards to your side and watch the fight each other. Now I just need an arena :ninja:

C

Curzedchild

Another fun combo to use is just plain having fun while using PS. Awesome!

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I like using PS and just sitting there while what ever is attacking me tries in vein to hit me.

C

Curzedchild

Albion Knight;42911 said:
I like using PS and just sitting there while what ever is attacking me tries in vein to hit me.

...Even trolls?... Its kinda hard to do that when trolls are throwing stuff at you or hit the ground when your near them... Any way anything else attacking you and I totally agree AWESOME!
..And I should be thanking you for telling me about PS I would never have chosen the spell normally... because there was nothing evil about it I did not think... but then when I hear in some of your posts how awesome it was I tried it and it is pretty awesome and awesome for the reason of taking the boast everytime never get hurt, like in the arena you get 10,000g extra if you dont get hit and dont even talk about all the exp you get...wow...

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Curzedchild;42972 said:
...Even trolls?... Its kinda hard to do that when trolls are throwing stuff at you or hit the ground when your near them... Any way anything else attacking you and I totally agree AWESOME!
..And I should be thanking you for telling me about PS I would never have chosen the spell normally... because there was nothing evil about it I did not think... but then when I hear in some of your posts how awesome it was I tried it and it is pretty awesome and awesome for the reason of taking the boast everytime never get hurt, like in the arena you get 10,000g extra if you dont get hit and dont even talk about all the exp you get...wow...

Yea trolls too. I love the way they laugh. Uses a lot of potions with them.

Mostly though it the guards. While I slaughter a town and buy all the property. I just laugh at the guards and occasionally force push them around. Personally I think PS is too awesome it makes the game very easy. I needed it the first time I played but once you get a good enough weapon I don't think its as essential.

I

Icarus

Jack0Blades;41766 said:
what is you'r favorite spell and why? Then, what is you're favorite spell combo and why is it so good?

Favorite Spell:
Berserk

i like looking big and intimidating

Favorite Combo: (2)
Berserk, Slow Time, Multi Strike

i look big and intimidating, move very very fast hitting very very hard with about 4-5X of regular damage per hit. use this and ol' jack will be floating in the chamber of fate within 10 seconds if you can manage to hit him 2-4 times.

My favourite spell is probably Multi Arrow, and Force Push. I don't use spells in combos. I like Multi Arrow because I think it's cool seeing all those arrows hitting one guy. I like Force Push because it sounds so powerful and it's very useful, and I love seeing bodies being pushed away like rag dolls.

D

Dekatt

Along with Infernal Wrath... I like Lightning. Nothing quite like being able to go Sith on someone's ***. :3

C

Curzedchild

Yes I agree although on all my other guys I have never used will potions so much... but the PS one bad thing is it takes lots of experience to grow levels, it would be awesome if everytime something attacked you with PS on you got will exp. But since that isn't the way its fun to use lightning to get will exp..

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

True but you can turn it on and off multiple times after a battle when your multiplier is high until you run out of will then go get a drink while your will replenishes or just use a potion and keep going.

How's that for a run on sentence :p

C

Curzedchild

Albion Knight;43026 said:
True but you can turn it on and off multiple times after a battle when your multiplier is high until you run out of will then go get a drink while your will replenishes or just use a potion and keep going.

How's that for a run on sentence :p

Lol, ya I just was pretty good align..felt kinda wierd.. people actually liked me... creepy.. Anyway I was good align and I kept stealing everything valuable from stores and shops (BTW it sucks that you can't steal gems, diamonds, etc.) and then selling them back to the same guy after he became sober...so I regained evil align, got lots of money and bought lots of will potions... lol PS mana draining, problem solved:D

B

bumgum

Fav spell: physical shield cos it keeps the scars away

Fav Combo: Slow Time+Multi Shot cuz enemies wont know what hit them...literally, since the arrows will be moving at the speed of light from their view!!! :p

B

blue crow

This is one of my favorite combos. Slow time and beserk and multi hit and physical shield for quick kills and the abiltiy not to lose hp.

My favorite spell without a combo is lvl 4 lighting.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Curzedchild;43034 said:
...(BTW it sucks that you can't steal gems, diamonds, etc.) ...
Sure you can! I have, a few times. You just have to get lucky and have them put one on the counter. I love getting the shop keeper drunk and pushing him out of the shop.

Once I stayed in the shop until closing and the doors never opened again. I waited around for three days and the merchandise replenished each day (I think it was around midnight) It was really boring but kind of cool. I read while the hours ticked away.

M

Mackan330

My favorite is summon. My summon is a minion and i have to try get a better. Can enybody tell me hos the best summon creature ?

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Albion Knight;52579 said:
Sure you can! I have, a few times. You just have to get lucky and have them put one on the counter. I love getting the shop keeper drunk and pushing him out of the shop.

Once I stayed in the shop until closing and the doors never opened again. I waited around for three days and the merchandise replenished each day (I think it was around midnight) It was really boring but kind of cool. I read while the hours ticked away.

I must try this some time!:lol:

Mackan330;52665 said:
My favorite is summon. My summon is a minion and i have to try get a better. Can enybody tell me hos the best summon creature ?

I believe that the blue minions are the strongest summon, although I've heard that theres some sort of trick to get the White Balverine.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

droded;52668 said:
I must try this some time!:lol:

I believe that the blue minions are the strongest summon, although I've heard that theres some sort of trick to get the White Balverine.

you can get the white balverine but it's not stronger than the minion

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Ah I wasn't sure. Sorry about that.

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

Infernal Wrath Divine fury Lighting Beserk Multi Hit Multi Arrow Drain Life Assassins Rush Enflame Slow time Force Push...

I love Lighting..just the fact that lighting is cool Lol

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

My new favorite spell is Turn coat!
I just used it in Knothole glade. apparently the guards don't like the villagers very much :ninja:

Heehee.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;57291 said:
My new favorite spell is Turn coat!
I just used it in Knothole glade. apparently the guards don't like the villagers very much :ninja:

Heehee.

:lol: nice screenshot thats pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.