• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favourite Bad guy.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
Simple, whats your favourite bad guy.
For example, mine are..

Game: Handsome Jack, Borderlands
Movie: Bill the Butcher, Gangs of New York.

Whats yours?

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score
my favorite video game bad guy is Dagoth Ur from Morrowind
favorite movie bad guy is probably Bane from Dark Knight Rises

favorite real life bad guy is Robin Williams
you may have the rest of the world fooled son
but i know your dark secrets williams
i know

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Thats a tough one....

I doubt I could choose just one heres a small list;
Movies & Programmes~
-The Joker (played by Heath Ledger)
-Mr Smith (Matrix Trilogy)
-Freddy Krueger (played by Robert Englund)
-The Kurgan
-Jafar
-Scar
-Ratigan
-Shere Khan
-Darth Vader & The Emporer
-Vegeta
-Dracula

Games~
-Jack Of Blades
-Skorge
-The Grox
-The Elder God
-Al mualim
-Sovereign
-Any of Overlord 1's bosses
-Fable 1/TLC Twinblade, Maze, Thunder, the scorpion & near enough all the other bosses.
-Any of Fable 2's bandit bosses

Can't think of any others. :/

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Yes Man from Fallout: NV. He doesn't technically count as he's just super agreeable, but there's something incredibly sinister about him that makes me feel uneasy and I love it.

From a film I'd probably say Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty. I just love how she ragequits into a dragon by the end, and puts a curse on an infant all because she didn't get invited to this one party. Queen of overreactions and such a b*tch.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
The T1000 is one badass mofo.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
Oh and how could I forget..

Vaas, from Far Cry 3! So crazy and cynical, love it!

AND..

Pac-man_ghosts_blinky_inky_pinky_clyde.jpg

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Jon Irenicus from Baldur's Gate II.

Greatest villain from the greatest DnD RPG ever.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
Far Cry 3
Vaas. Even an honourable mention to Hoyt. The insane style around them is just interesting to me.

Dragonball Z
Who else but Vegeta? What's not to love? His one liners and quotes just make my life. "Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?"

GTA: Vice City
Lance Vance. Lance Vance Dance BABY. Cool and suave. Not to mention I love Vice City more than my family.

Oblivion
I suppose if you count Sheogorath as a 'bad guy' then him. Similar to Vaas with his insane nature.. It's brilliant. He may not be a main protaganist in The Shivering Isles but he's still a Daedric Prince so I guess it still counts.

Reaction score
Films: Probably Scorpio from Dirty Harry, Andy Robinson plays this psychopath really well, you really have to see the movie to get what I mean, but this is a guy who pays a thug to beat him half to death just so he can frame Clint Eastwood to get him off his back so he can resume his killing spree. Plus that part with the kids on the school bus was really disturbing, chilling stuff. The part was played so well that Andy recalls receiving several death threats in real life because people were that disturbed by his performance (stupid of them, but still he was SO good that it almost ruined his career.)

I liked Ed harris as Major Konig: the German sniper from Enemy at the gates. He was quite menacing and his cunning was
pretty good at showing his ruthless pragmatism. E.g. using dead bodies from his own side as decoys or hanging Sasha and using his corpse as bait to try and egg Vasily on into exposing himself. I thought this really pinned him down as a memorable antagonist who really made the movie for me.

Games: I liked Dutch Van der Linde from Read Dead Redemption quite a lot, his banter dialogue in the Blackwater missions were pretty well done, plus the foreshadowing he gives just before his death on the cliff top about the Bureau finding another monster was memorable, his in general craziness mixed with his charisma made him likeable yet despicable as a character and hard to forget. Ross was brilliant too, his dialogue was done very well and gave the player a good view into how ruthless he could be as a villain, a lying, cheating, government type who really knows how to settle the score with those he deems outside the law, of course his "everyone pays for what they've done" comes back to bite him when Jack gets his revenge a few years later, I really enjoyed the ironic twist there, good stuff.

One of my other favourite bad guys, is Fulgrim from the Warhammer 40'000 universe, Primarch of the Emperors children chapter. He and his start out as a personification the Imperial creed and seek to emulate the Emperors perfection in every way only to fall into a bottomless well of depravity and psychotic self-indulgence thanks to the Heresy and the chaos god Slaanesh. His downfall was really interesting to read about in the Black Library novels, the moments of remorse he shows after slaying Ferrus Mannus made him more human than a lot of other Primarchs and also there's the fact that during and after his corruption he manages to kill an unrivaled two other Primarchs, which is badass achievement in itself. I think out of all the space marine legions and Primarchs, Fulgrim and the third legion have the best appearance, I love the purple/gold white hair combo. Swore to myself that I'd put together a pre-heresy Emperors Children army one day after reading about them, haven't got round to it yet though sadly.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Ugh.

Slaanesh worshippers. Can't stand them!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!111one

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Jack of Blades with his original gentlemen voice.

Lenop

Boyish member
Reaction score
I go for bad guys who are of course bad, but have some other things going on.

Sephiroth is an easy pick for games.
Maze of Fable gets a mention.

Frankenstein's monster is probably my best pick for movies.
Honorable mention for Alec Trevelyan of Goldeneye.

Lots of other really good characters that meet my criteria but it's late and I can't think of them all right now.

I'd better not hear anything about Vader. I might have pitied him before watching the sequel/prequel trilogy. But that acting is unforgivable.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Frankenstein's Monster isn't a bad guy!

He's on the same level as King Kong.

:/

Reaction score
Ugh.

Slaanesh worshippers. Can't stand them!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!111one

Pfff! keep your skulls and chainaxes mate. Meanwhile I'll be rocking it out with my noise marines and partying with an orgy of Daemonettes whilst grinding my enemies down into combat stimulants and various other consumables. :cool:

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
You realize that your Deamonettes have penises, right? And I don't mean that each Daemonette has a penis.

Reaction score
.......Didn't know that, I mean I know the newer Daemonettes are half male but the older edition daemonettes look entirely female to me. There must be some variety though, I mean they can't all have penises.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Were it not for prudish people, the models would come with erect dongs in addition to bare breasts.

Slaanesh is messed up like that. Hermaphrodites are pretty much his calling card.

Reaction score
Well yeah, he's into that stuff which explains his own choice of personal appearance, but you'd think he'd have a wider range and everything with his hedonistic nature. Though given that Slaanesh enjoys screwing people over it's not surprising however if lets say he gave some follower a group of daemonettes as a reward only for the follower to find out to his surprise that they were all packing a little extra underneath the loin cloth.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Don't they appear like beautiful men/women/trannies to us mortals, though?

Reaction score
"Daemonettes appear as both beautiful and repulsive to those who look upon them. Their bewitching opal eyes and enchanting aura veil their androgynous features and grotesque claws, revealing an alluring appearance the beholder will always consider the epitome of beauty." < Says the wiki.

I guess they just give the impression of whatever the person viewing them wants to see, so for me they'd appear to have only lady parts.