• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favourite Genre

Favourite Game Genre

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Favourite Genre

Yeah i think so personally, i prefer it to WoW by far.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Crazyarms said:
yeah ive heard bad thing about WoW.

Some people like it and some dont, same with every game i guess. Some people love WoW and hate Guild Wars and others (like me) love Guild Wars and dont really like WoW.

M

Mr Cullen

I'm mostly into RPG's and FPS but I like the odd Adventure title like Tomb Raider: Legend.

M

Mr Cullen

Crazyarms said:
yeah ive heard bad thing about WoW.

Sorry to double post BUT.

As far as I know the main gripe that people have with WoW is that they have to pay for it. Now, the reason you have to pay for it is because Blizzard pay this other company money to host the servers and so on. So a certain amount of cash a month isn't alot to ask for.

As for Guild Wars, it's a good game, but the graphics aren't as nice and I hear theres a LVL cap of 20.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Mr Cullen said:
Sorry to double post BUT.

As far as I know the main gripe that people have with WoW is that they have to pay for it. Now, the reason you have to pay for it is because Blizzard pay this other company money to host the servers and so on. So a certain amount of cash a month isn't alot to ask for.

As for Guild Wars, it's a good game, but the graphics aren't as nice and I hear theres a LVL cap of 20.

I personally prefer the GFX of Guild Wars by far, Level cap is 20 yes as the game is based on skill not who is the higher level which i prefer also. Expansions and extras are added constantly though so its a very well updated game.

Ranger

Legendary Swordsman
Reaction score

My fav genre is offcourse RPG but I also enjoy the First person shooter games such as Far cry and the new shoot'em game BLACK

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Ranger said:
My fav genre is offcourse RPG but I also enjoy the First person shooter games such as Far cry and the new shoot'em game BLACK

Good genre pick and Far Cry is awesome game :thumbsup:

B

Burne08

my favorite would have to be RPGs and FPS would have to be second. I am a HARDCORE RPG person. Name any RPG and I have played it
(I have no life):(

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Burne08 said:
my favorite would have to be RPGs and FPS would have to be second. I am a HARDCORE RPG person. Name any RPG and I have played it
(I have no life):(

You bought Elder Scrolls Oblivion yet?

D

DrZoid

I have spent more hours playing RPG's and seem to hate most FPS's now that I have played the 2 most perfect ones...if you can't guess them you are silly. (one is half life 2 btw and the other is the most played game on live(I would assume)) Woot! double brackets. *sigh* I need to go to bed.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

DrZoid said:
I have spent more hours playing RPG's and seem to hate most FPS's now that I have played the 2 most perfect ones...if you can't guess them you are silly. (one is half life 2 btw and the other is the most played game on live(I would assume)) Woot! double brackets. *sigh* I need to go to bed.

Half Life 2 is awesome, as is F.E.A.R and Battlefield 2. Easily the top 3 in my eyes.

C

Crazyarms

Halo 2, GRAW, PDZ, and Battlefield 2 are my favorite FPS

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Crazyarms said:
Halo 2, GRAW, PDZ, and Battlefield 2 are my favorite FPS

Halo 2 was average, havent played GRAW but it looks awesome and PDZ is awesome aswel, Battlefield 2 is on my fave list aswel so :)

D

DrZoid

Dark Drakan said:
Halo 2 was average, havent played GRAW but it looks awesome and PDZ is awesome aswel, Battlefield 2 is on my fave list aswel so :)

Halo 2 was average?! Do you have Xbox Live!?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

DrZoid said:
Halo 2 was average?! Do you have Xbox Live!?

No and i know im missing out on some of the features of Halo 2 by not having it. Halo 2 left me disappointed and it was very short, compared to Halo which i played for months and months. I know Xbox Live is meant to be awesome on it, and im disappointed that its only going to be compatible with Windows Vista but i understand why they did it.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Never played Halo...and probably never will. I never even had Xbox Live, it seemed to be just a waste of money. I prefered being online on the PC better, it allowed me to play my great MMOs.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Seigfried said:
Never played Halo...and probably never will. I never even had Xbox Live, it seemed to be just a waste of money. I prefered being online on the PC better, it allowed me to play my great MMOs.

Xbox live is great, ive played it around a freinds house but PC is better alround for online games so...

But easily best console online service is Xbox Live, nothing else comes close.

If you like First Person Shooters Halo is awesome, one of my fave of all time.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I have no games on Xbox that conect with Xbox Live so it IS just a waste of money to me and I do not play FPSs, so in turn I do not play Halo. Besides, I can always chat with my friends on MMOs or standard net via IRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.