• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fight with logan

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDaddy

Reaction score
Fight with logan

Do you reckon that the fight with logan will actually be a challenge in this game since hes the child of your Fable 2 character?
i would have thought he would be since he would likely have the same/similar powers to you as he would also be a hero?
i always feel let down by the boss fights as they dont tend to be much of a challenge

anain12

Reaction score
Re: Fight with logan

WHOS LOGAN??

BigDaddy

Reaction score

Your brother in Fable 3?
:ninja:

Reaction score

BigDaddy;405958 said:
Do you reckon that the fight with logan will actually be a challenge in this game since hes the child of your Fable 2 character?
i would have thought he would be since he would likely have the same/similar powers to you as he would also be a hero?
i always feel let down by the boss fights as they dont tend to be much of a challenge

Well hopefully Logan will prove to possess some kind of fighting prowess plus by the look of the scars on His face He's seen His share of battles, plus like You said He is related to the hero bloodline, half the game builds up to the fight with Logan so I reckon that Lionhead will have learned from the mistakes of Fable 2 & make the fight in Fable 3 worthy of remembrance.

My ideal situtation would be a dark stormy night over Bowerstone, basically You march into the city with your supporters: some peasants, others disgruntled soldiers, maybe the odd upper class aristocrat all with pitchforks, torches, rifles. As they You march through the streets, smashing through every defence, killing any guard who gets in the way. Eventually you reach Bowerstone castle slaughtering the defences, one rat at a time. You then reach Logan's throne room & declare His reign as at an end To which Logan replies by setting His elite guards on You. As this happens logan calmly walks up a staircase to wait for You on the roof, the guards are to test Your skill, once You beat the guards You rush to the roof & find Him looking down on His kingdom He then says a bunch of bad guy tyrant stuff & You both do battle. After You beat Logan He says " They may support You now, but just wait, wait & see as their love for you turns into bitter disappointment & hatred. You are My brother/Sister afterall, do You really think they will accept You ? HA! You will see... little brother " At which point You decide Logans fate.

This would be the scenario I would WANT to see.

BigDaddy

Reaction score

SelfAppointedGunslinger;405972 said:
Well hopefully Logan will prove to possess some kind of fighting prowess plus by the look of the scars on His face He's seen His share of battles, plus like You said He is related to the hero bloodline, half the game builds up to the fight with Logan so I reckon that Lionhead will have learned from the mistakes of Fable 2 & make the fight in Fable 3 worthy of remembrance.

My ideal situtation would be a dark stormy night over Bowerstone, basically You march into the city with your supporters some peasants, others disgruntled soldiers, maybe the odd upper class aristocrat all with pitchforks, torches, rifles. As they You march through the streets, smashing through every defence, killing any guard who gets in the way. Eventually you reach Bowerstone castle slaughtering the defences one rat at a time, You then reach Logan's throne room & declare His reign as at an end To which Logan replies by setting His elite guards on You. As this happens logan calmly walks up a staircase to wait for You on the roof, the guards are to test Your skill, once You beat the guards You rush to the roof & find Him looking down on His kingdom He then says a bunch of bad guy tyrant stuff & You both do battle. After You beat Logan He says " They may support You now, but just wait, wait & see as their love for you turns into bitter disappointment & hatred. You are My brother/Sister afterall, do You really think they will accept You ? HA! You will see... little brother " At which point You decide Logans fate.

Thats a very interesting scenario and i think logan will be more of a challenge as he wont be a master of just one skill, like you he will be powerfull at all things. I pictured it as a big battle that will take place between you and logan while all the people you have recruited fight against logans men( kind of like in Fable 1 when all the heroes from the guild would come and assist you against jacks minions). I wonder if you recruit any other heroes along the way as i cant imagine just you and logan are the only heroes left? If there are then maybe logan will have recruited some heroes along the way that will serve as mini bosses
On another note, have lionhead said why it is that logan was appointed king and not you? is he older than you?

anain12

Reaction score

SelfAppointedGunslinger;405972 said:

My ideal situtation would be a dark stormy night over Bowerstone, basically You march into the city with your supporters: some peasants, others disgruntled soldiers, maybe the odd upper class aristocrat all with pitchforks, torches, rifles. As they You march through the streets, smashing through every defence, killing any guard who gets in the way. Eventually you reach Bowerstone castle slaughtering the defences, one rat at a time. You then reach Logan's throne room & declare His reign as at an end To which Logan replies by setting His elite guards on You. As this happens logan calmly walks up a staircase to wait for You on the roof, the guards are to test Your skill, once You beat the guards You rush to the roof & find Him looking down on His kingdom He then says a bunch of bad guy tyrant stuff & You both do battle. After You beat Logan He says " They may support You now, but just wait, wait & see as their love for you turns into bitter disappointment & hatred. You are My brother/Sister afterall, do You really think they will accept You ? HA! You will see... little brother " At which point You decide Logans fate.

Wow, that would be awesome :D

ciller

Reaction score

BigDaddy;405977 said:
Thats a very interesting scenario and i think logan will be more of a challenge as he wont be a master of just one skill, like you he will be powerfull at all things. I pictured it as a big battle that will take place between you and logan while all the people you have recruited fight against logans men( kind of like in Fable 1 when all the heroes from the guild would come and assist you against jacks minions). I wonder if you recruit any other heroes along the way as i cant imagine just you and logan are the only heroes left? If there are then maybe logan will have recruited some heroes along the way that will serve as mini bosses
On another note, have lionhead said why it is that logan was appointed king and not you? is he older than you?

yes they say his ur older brother:D

Bluedrake

Reaction score

If they pull the same cheap stunt they did with Lucien Fairfax, I'm going to use the game disc for skeet practice.

anain12

Reaction score

@ciller what so funny about that?

BigDaddy

Reaction score

Bluedrake;405980 said:
If they pull the same cheap stunt they did with Lucien Fairfax, I'm going to use the game disc for skeet practice.

Considering practically everyone who played fable 2 and saw that ending hated it then i would have thought lionhead would address this, i doubt we will just have to press Y to kill the main boss this time round :D

sirsimon

Reaction score

The final battle will be much more challenging than Lucian. Hordes of guards will attack you as you may your way to the castle. Lightning booms and hundreds of villagers carry torches and pitchforks, screaming and calling for blood.

In the castle, Jasper, your butler comes to you and takes you to Sir Walter whom helps you fight your way to the throne room. Inside, Logan, dressed in armour and wearing the crown on his head turns and smirks, he says,

"Ah dear brother/sister, I must congratulate you on your success in storming my defenses, truly you are a prince/princess of fine measure, but at the end of the day, i am the king of albion and like the very lands I command, you will bow down with them"

It then goes into a interactive cutscene when Logan uses chaos to force you onto your knees and bow, pressing the x and y button repeatedly negates the spell. Logan jumps back in horror, he turns to his general,

"Clearly you are more princely than thought possible, general, kill him/her"

Logan flees after you and the other characters face wave after wave of minions and guards. After a fight, you come to the library of the castle, you see Walter fighting Logan, but he is killed. Logan laughs evilly, he draws a large saber and steps forward,

"Come for me then sibling, let us dance in these ancient halls and rise to the occassion"

you and Logan fight a difficult and long battle, downstairs you can hear screams and roars of anger. you wound Logan, but he doesn't give in. he flees, you face undead.

you come to the balcony and fight, Logan is again wounded after a large fight,

"Why do you continue your struggle, why do you passionately clash even when hope is fading? what can compell you to seek my destruction. Logan flees, you meet Theresa, whom warns you that Logan is more powerful than realized.

you come to the throne room, where Logan transforms himself into a demonic creature, you fight him and he returns to human form,

"Insolence, you reek of it! even as a child, you always had a free mind, but the crown is mine, accept it."

Finally, Logan is cornered to the study, you and your hundreds of followers surround him.

"Why do you wish my end? Have I really been such a tyrant?" says Logan, your character steps up to him,

"Ever since our fathers/mothers death, you have treated me like dirt, you have been jealous of me and you have never loved me" Logan growls,

"Love will not create a better world" your character stops, while Logan falls to his knees,

"No..i suppose not, but desposing of you will!"

Your character now has to make a choice on how to take care of Logan, some followers want him dead, some want him to pay for his crimes in a humane way, some want him exiled.

You can either kill him, in this case, he will be shot and he will be thrown out the window similar to fable II.

Imprison him, in this case, Logan will be imprisoned for life. But he will thank you for sparing him and will give you a hug for the first time in your life.

Make him serve the community, in this case Logan will work in a workhouse or in the port, on no wages and will be bullied by the community.

or finally, exile him, Logan will disappear, and people will whisper of rumours of his current location.

I do not know what rewards you will get for performing one of these, but hey I am not
Lionhead studios.

Afterwards there will be a coronation, shortly after, a year or so, there will be word that the land of Aurora will declare war out of jealousy of its peace and so begins the second half, another 16 hours of gameplay

It has been confirmed that the game will take over 30 hours to be completed.

Reaction score

sirsimon;406006 said:
The final battle will be much more challenging than Lucian. Hordes of guards will attack you as you may your way to the castle. Lightning booms and hundreds of villagers carry torches and pitchforks, screaming and calling for blood.

In the castle, Jasper, your butler comes to you and takes you to Sir Walter whom helps you fight your way to the throne room. Inside, Logan, dressed in armour and wearing the crown on his head turns and smirks, he says,

"Ah dear brother/sister, I must congratulate you on your success in storming my defenses, truly you are a prince/princess of fine measure, but at the end of the day, i am the king of albion and like the very lands I command, you will bow down with them"

It then goes into a interactive cutscene when Logan uses chaos to force you onto your knees and bow, pressing the x and y button repeatedly negates the spell. Logan jumps back in horror, he turns to his general,

"Clearly you are more princely than thought possible, general, kill him/her"

Logan flees after you and the other characters face wave after wave of minions and guards. After a fight, you come to the library of the castle, you see Walter fighting Logan, but he is killed. Logan laughs evilly, he draws a large saber and steps forward,

"Come for me then sibling, let us dance in these ancient halls and rise to the occassion"

you and Logan fight a difficult and long battle, downstairs you can hear screams and roars of anger. you wound Logan, but he doesn't give in. he flees, you face undead.

you come to the balcony and fight, Logan is again wounded after a large fight,

"Why do you continue your struggle, why do you passionately clash even when hope is fading? what can compell you to seek my destruction. Logan flees, you meet Theresa, whom warns you that Logan is more powerful than realized.

you come to the throne room, where Logan transforms himself into a demonic creature, you fight him and he returns to human form,

"Insolence, you reek of it! even as a child, you always had a free mind, but the crown is mine, accept it."

Finally, Logan is cornered to the study, you and your hundreds of followers surround him.

"Why do you wish my end? Have I really been such a tyrant?" says Logan, your character steps up to him,

"Ever since our fathers/mothers death, you have treated me like dirt, you have been jealous of me and you have never loved me" Logan growls,

"Love will not create a better world" your character stops, while Logan falls to his knees,

"No..i suppose not, but desposing of you will!"

Your character now has to make a choice on how to take care of Logan, some followers want him dead, some want him to pay for his crimes in a humane way, some want him exiled.

You can either kill him, in this case, he will be shot and he will be thrown out the window similar to fable II.

Imprison him, in this case, Logan will be imprisoned for life. But he will thank you for sparing him and will give you a hug for the first time in your life.

Make him serve the community, in this case Logan will work in a workhouse or in the port, on no wages and will be bullied by the community.

or finally, exile him, Logan will disappear, and people will whisper of rumours of his current location.

I do not know what rewards you will get for performing one of these, but hey I am not
Lionhead studios.

Afterwards there will be a coronation, shortly after, a year or so, there will be word that the land of Aurora will declare war out of jealousy of its peace and so begins the second half, another 16 hours of gameplay

It has been confirmed that the game will take over 30 hours to be completed.

Nice dialogue :D

I agree, I hope there are multiple options when it comes to dealing with Logan. Public Execution would be ideal.

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score

It would have to be an epic battle because he is also has Heroes blood, but he uses it for evil

How about a part where your dad (F2 Hero) comes to your aid and lended his power to you to finish him off..

BTW Nice scenario sirsimon :)

poopdogy

grey-palidin
Reaction score

ill only like a fight against Logan IF they make the fight is the end of the game (don't ask why)
and if the fight is EPIC like the fight with the jake of blades first and second fight

Status
Not open for further replies.