• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Final Fantasy series

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Arckon

Final Fantasy series

To all of u who plat the ff series it is good game. though the one I started on was the seventh one so haven't gone any lower that that

Avenging Angel

Aetherius
Reaction score
Re: Final Fantasy series

Sorry, Final Fantasy fails to always amaze me. I don't liek the story, characters, and other related things.

B

blu phoenix

final fantasy is a good game. haven't played it in a while though.

A

Arckon

Avenging Angel said:
Sorry, Final Fantasy fails to always amaze me. I don't liek the story, characters, and other related things.

I like the games movies and the storyline. But I eispecialy like the stoury line though

B

blu phoenix

i am sorry to say but i haven't seen the movie(s) yet.i'd like to though

A

Arckon

The first movie Is called Final Fantasy the Spirtes Within. Good I recomend it.
The second one skips all the way to Final Fantasy seven.(they didn'y do any of the movies in between because it'd cost wat to much $$$$$). It is called Final Fantasy VII Advent Children. Better than spirits within. I tis be about wat happens after the Final Fantasy VII game ends good movie too.

B

blu phoenix

hmm...ok sounds good. i think i may see the movies now and give them a shot...i've heard they are quite good actually but i've just never seen them.

A

Arckon

Trust me they are must see DVD's

B

blu phoenix

ok...then i'll have to let my parents know and then sometime i'll get them and see them...

A

Arckon

Spirits within isn't being sold in stores any more best bet to get the both online

B

blu phoenix

yeah i usually get dvd's online anyway. you can get some good deals too...

A

Arckon

hell ya. screw the stores. Most of the best deals are at yard sales or online

B

blu phoenix

yeah i have a few websites that i go to to buy movies and stuff.

B

blu phoenix

yeah but there is another and i can't remember the site...damn...

B

blu phoenix

no...i'll have to ask my dad when he gets up in the morning...sorry arc but i don't have it saved and i can't remember at the mo.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Arckon said:
The first movie Is called Final Fantasy the Spirtes Within. Good I recomend it.
The second one skips all the way to Final Fantasy seven.(they didn'y do any of the movies in between because it'd cost wat to much $$$$$). It is called Final Fantasy VII Advent Children. Better than spirits within. I tis be about wat happens after the Final Fantasy VII game ends good movie too.

I didnt even class 'The Spirits Within' as a Final Fantasy movie, only thing that was similar was the name, it was an alright but average movie.

Ive seen Half of Final Fantasy VII Advent Children because Steve (ProjectEgo) has my DVD so i cant watch it yet and hes on Vacation again.

Status
Not open for further replies.