• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Flash Game Book?

MusuoJoe

Reaction score
Flash Game Book?

Where do I go to get this book? I've been looking all over and can't find it. Thanx to anyone that can help. A Link would be great..:)

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score
Re: Flash Game Book?

Could you be a tad more specific as to what it is you're looking for?

MusuoJoe

Reaction score

expression book needed‎ , not to sure what the name is but you can only get it by playing some flash game, that's what a friend told me.. Thanx for the reply.. Think it's called Feign Attack?

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

Ohhhhhh...that book. Yeah, you have to have an xBox Live account I believe and go to fable2.com...right?

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

and remember to open that chest of yours after you're done. Its in the chamber of fate. And open it after connecting to live.

MusuoJoe

Reaction score

Is it on this site, cause I can't find that flash game.:( Sorry..

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score

Try different outcomes and see what you get

Y0BES14

Reaction score

i too am having a problem with this i am one expression away from the completionist and its feign attack i already played the flash gam got every ending and can no longer open the chest i opened it in two other accounts but that was before i did the ending for the feign attack book would anyone be willing to trade me it?

Recycled Human

Reaction score

Y0BES14;410593 said:
i too am having a problem with this i am one expression away from the completionist and its feign attack i already played the flash gam got every ending and can no longer open the chest i opened it in two other accounts but that was before i did the ending for the feign attack book would anyone be willing to trade me it?

Are you including the dog tricks and max skill, strength and will? I didn't think you needed the feign attack book to get the completionist but I could be wrong.

Y0BES14

Reaction score

Recycled Human;410608 said:
Are you including the dog tricks and max skill, strength and will? I didn't think you needed the feign attack book to get the completionist but I could be wrong.

Yes I have everything but feign attack and I don't have the completionist my friend who does has feign attack

Recycled Human

Reaction score

Hmm, well which type of gamer are you? The kind that has to earn all of his achievements or the kind that just wants it to be complete?

The reason I ask is because your friend and I can both easily get you the achievement if you join into one of our games and we lose a skill them buy it back. It's up to you man. Good luck.

Y0BES14

Reaction score

I'd much rather have it myself