• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

For the Cig Smokers

Inn0cent v0ice™

Mousehunt Knight
Reaction score
Re: For the Cig Smokers

Em, yeah, I am against it.
I have no problems when someone is smoking in their home or anything, but when
they smoke in front of me and when I have to breath in that smoke it makes me mad.
Is it so hard not to do it till you get home or somewhere else ?

And, what I hate the most is that kids can get cigarettes too easy. They destroy their body
instead of making it grow, it's sad.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^Yeah I agree, I love smoking and want more (I am not addicted, I don't want a dciggarette, I want a smooth cigar) obviously I can't smoke in my own home, but I have only smoked out of the way of people, though that could be due to my friend going out of sight in the first place due to us bieng like one year under aged.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

ScareCrowReturn;337337 said:
Just a questyion, When you smoke and then you cough.. Isn't that your body telling you NOT to smoke, because its not meant to be there? Meaning its harmful to your body..?

Maybe if you got like a Buzz and excitement from Smoking, sure it'd be better.. buuuut.. You just smoke.. and does nothing.. at all..

Buzz and excitement? Like Ghanj (Weed, Cannabis, Marijuana, Whatever!)?

My mother is now starting to quit smoking after like 30 years. She doesn't smoke much and usually goes for the lighter stuff.

I can't say I hate smoking, I couldn't care much for it. I'm not against it because smoking will never be banned so what's the point?

You keep smoking and ignore the "Anti-Smokers" on the internet.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

Thank you Cobalt and Osmosis, you two are the only ones to be on topic so far :D

Just a questyion, When you smoke and then you cough.. Isn't that your body telling you NOT to smoke, because its not meant to be there? Meaning its harmful to your body..?
coughing is something your body does when your loungs are not used to it. if you smoke ANYTHING (bud, cigs, crack...if thats how you roll :lol:) you will cough at first, once you are used to it it doesn't matter what you smoke, the coughs go away. It's harmful to your body, but coughing has little to do with that...it's the same cough you'd get from being in a burning building.

Maybe if you got like a Buzz and excitement from Smoking, sure it'd be better.. buuuut.. You just smoke.. and does nothing.. at all..
um...you DO get a nicotine buzz. why do you think people smoke to relieve tension? cigs give you a 30 second - 1 minute buzz comperable to bud, but not as intense or damaging. to your brain cells. plus the fact that they are legal and cheap in comparison....see where i'm going?

ScareCrowReturn;337353 said:
Im sure even when you have been smoking for awhile, you do cough every now and then, but its just that you have grown use to it.. So you wont cough as much.
No...after your loungs get used to smoke you don't cough unless you inhale more than you're used to or hold it in. after the first few, the coughs really do go away..........

Back on topic...i tried a pack of Camel Turkish Royals today and i'd say they are not a favorite...the turkish silvers are waaay better....and both are still below the Marlboro 27s

LadyOnyaneese

Take my hand if you dare
Reaction score

Okay ...I used to smoke, did so for about 14yrs or so I dunno. I started when I was 9 and quit when I got pregnant at 28.
Staying on topic though, in the time I smoked I tried MANY different brands and I remember my favorite being Marlboro lights 100's. They had a lighter and smoother flavor then the reds (which I started out on) and I really preferred the longer length.
I smoked Benson & Hedges all 100's (hated short cigarettes, if I was going to buy them I wanted my moneys worth) lights and regulars both of them have a smooth flavor that is really similar to Marlboro lights with the B&H lights being just a little bit lighter resulting in me smoking more.;) I even tried Virginia Slims and that is like smoking a long toothpick...waste of time. I have tried various brands of menthol types, Salem being the first to come to mind and they all sucked. I hated them all. To me it was like sucking on a medicated straw. Even when I was nic'in (dying for a smoke) I wouldn't smoke those things as it was a waste.
I have tried the black and mild and other cigarillo type smokes but never really liked them. They were okay as kind of a desert smoke since they have a bit of a sweet taste but I would still want a regular smoke afterward. Lastly, I always hated ANY type of cigar ...the taste made me ill (did give me a buzz close to something I DO like )and the smell of them ALL disgusts me.

Anyway, that is my experience with it. I quit because of my son but my hubby still smokes (happily) and he smokes Marlboro red.

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

This just in I have found the best rolling bacci in the UK right now :D :D Bensan and hedgies tobacco, so smooth and tasty :D (I don't care if I spelt the brand name wrong)

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

Cobalt Gamer;338190 said:
This just in I have found the best rolling bacci in the UK right now :D :D Bensan and hedgies tobacco, so smooth and tasty :D (I don't care if I spelt the brand name wrong)
better than drum? o_O

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

cheezMcNASTY;338207 said:
better than drum? o_O

Alot better! and drum is amazing so you can only imagine the awesomeness that is benson and hedgies!

X

Xeon

Prince: I can get them for free through my stepdads company and they're the strongest you can get in denmark

Black Devil: Stronger than the ones in denmark, so I buy a few cartons every time I'm in germany, and they're a black which looks pretty cool

I don't cough because I smoke, only if I have a cough and then I just switch to menthols for a week or two which is like smoking mints.

You can get a buzz, I smoke every 4 hours just to get that little buzz. If I don't smoke for a day and light one up I get nico high, It's like weed high but without the halucinations and it only lasts for a couple of minutes

Tsuyu;337454 said:
Cigs are legalized and addictive poison. Doesn't take half-a brain to realize we should stop selling it. Sadly though, money makes the world go around and we'll never get rid of this lucrative industry.

Drinking kills 4 times as many people as smoking and it costs society about a 1000 times more a year

Inn0cent v0ice™;337485 said:
Em, yeah, I am against it.
I have no problems when someone is smoking in their home or anything, but when
they smoke in front of me and when I have to breath in that smoke it makes me mad.
Is it so hard not to do it till you get home or somewhere else ?

And, what I hate the most is that kids can get cigarettes too easy. They destroy their body
instead of making it grow, it's sad.

I don't smoke around children if that makes you feel any better? And when I'm in public I try to stand in the right wind direction so the smoke won't bother anyone.