• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

foutain of youth and more.............Maybe

J

jsysouvanh

foutain of youth and more.............Maybe

hey i was lookin around fable exploer and i got to thinkin min age for hero stats is 18 and max is 65 sooo i think i change that i might stay young........maybe anyho if i could find the idc my age on the game im in it for the looks so i need to know how to mod my char at each age..............
bill engvall moment!!!.......could it happen that i mod all the NCPs on the game so when i kill them i got 0 evil or beter yet :cool: get 100+ good? What world do i live in if i kill some 1 and i got good rep?:lol: ohie.......i got a felling if i mod all this im going f up my fable....big time....so a lil help from the pros be nice :D

peace yall im out

jwc2200

Reaction score
Re: foutain of youth and more.............Maybe

You can use this site to not get old, if that is what you are saying:

Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene: Definition Editing => Easy Old Age effect removal.&

As for not getting evil points for killing NPCs, you might try changing the FACTION_HERO in the FE FACTION list and making the villagers, traders, and guild folks your enemy. I haven't tested this though, so it may not work, and it could make trading and wandering around town difficult.

J

jsysouvanh

are u a master of fromus?

J

Joey.nsz

Jason, one question... I have deleted all the "old" entries, if I delete all the "bump" entries now, does that mean the skin will get smooth again?

+rep for helping out yet again

jwc2200

Reaction score

I think you may have to start a new profile for the age mod to work if the hero is already old and wrinkled. Thanks for rep.
I am not a master of forums, just have a lot of time at the computer.

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score

yes i conquer with jason i already tested this

C

Connellism

Hi Guys,

I am new to modding Fable and just wondered if someone could answer my question.

I have tried to make my character look eternally youthful by deleting all the files with 'Old' in them, but in the game he still looks old.

Is this because I did not click 'Apply Changes' before running the game through the 'Actions' menu?

If someone could shed some light on this I would be extremly grateful.

jwc2200

Reaction score

you may have to start a new profile for the age mod to work if the hero is already old and wrinkled. You must click Actions, Save Mods and Run Fable every time you want to make changes with FE.

T

Templar

Yea thats what I did in the beginning...I still look perfect skin except for the balvarine scars on my chest. How come though I didn't delete ANY scars except the face ones but i don't get any more?

jwc2200

Reaction score

I didn't delete ANY scars except the face ones but i don't get any more?

I don't know. Check Skin Effects to see if the other scar values are still there and that the top number matches the number of values you have.