• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

full transformation

Status
Not open for further replies.

SORAYISS

Reaction score
full transformation

Anyone else think they should have your character fully transform due to alignment? cause i was a bit ****ed with F2 when i got full aligned to purity and than tried corruption and yet the only difference was the halo or the horns and being ugly as ****. they had led me to believe id turn into the beast on the front cover. However they should allow you to turn this feature on or off in the options menu, same goes for the wings. Also they should allow you to use the wings to access more areas.

WilliamBlack

Reaction score
Re: full transformation

yea i was ****ed too when i didnt transform into that big monster... i was looking forward to it

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score

well, the good character on the f2 cover didn't exactly look good, he just looked neutral/normal

but in f3 they have already shown us the bigger horns, the red runes across the body, and the massive wings, which is still better than the demon like character.

and looking like a demon with red skin in f3 might not suit it as much as fable 2, since you will be king of a victorian town.

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score

I'm really happy with the look of extreme alignments now.

In F2 good guys got a halo.... Bad guys got some horns... My game actually glitched and my full evil/corrupt character had a halo along with horns. I think it's cause he was full good/pure and I just wanted to see what he would look like evil lol

As for F3, my first character is going to be good. Purely because of how amazing they look. then i'll make an evil character. Then I'm going to play as a female/good then female/evil lol Same as i did with Fable2

anain12

Reaction score

If you look at some gameplay vids of Fable 3 you'll see that morphing is a lot more extreme. i think its purely awesome :)

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score

so far though, it is only runes, horns, and wings, and im guessing only the horns are permanent, i think people would also like it if there was some sort of increased muscle size, skin colour, and maybe more of a demonic texture, like a stone effect in the shoulders or spikes on the elbow during extreme morph.

but currently, i am more tempted to make an evil character since don't always have to look evil. or act evil.

anain12

Reaction score

Dracelix;388012 said:
so far though, it is only runes, horns, and wings, and im guessing only the horns are permanent, i think people would also like it if there was some sort of increased muscle size, skin colour, and maybe more of a demonic texture, like a stone effect in the shoulders or spikes on the elbow during extreme morph.

but currently, i am more tempted to make an evil character since don't always have to look evil. or act evil.
Runes, horns and wings can make a character look very evil or very good :) and cool...

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

What kind of evil looking things do you want? A beast? The monster in anain's sig? They want you to be a human king, not an animal king. There's such a thing as taking it too far, and the evil characters now look more than acceptionally evil.

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score

Oh, I dunno... The ladies always did say I'm a beast in the bedroom.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

^The game isn't about being in the bedroom. And unless you're as evil as they're describing, but in the bedroom, then you being a beast in general has absolutely nothing to do with this.

You are a rat, that's why they call you that. :p

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Don't like the morphing. Too much of a gimmick

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score

Arseface;388194 said:
Don't like the morphing. Too much of a gimmick

Ah but if they did not morph then how would you differentiate between your character and anyone else's? The morphing was one of the reasons I played Evil in the first two games.

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score

its a simple way to just play the game naturally, and have your character adapt to you actions.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

ali1238;388356 said:
Ah but if they did not morph then how would you differentiate between your character and anyone else's? The morphing was one of the reasons I played Evil in the first two games.

You wouldn't, that's the thing. If I was evil, I wouldn't go around scaring people and eating babies. I'd look like a saint, whilst quietly plotting their downfall.

Y05H3

Reaction score

I think the wings are good enough. If you guys really want a beast it could always be solved the way they seem to fix everything else; a potion :p

Status
Not open for further replies.