• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Funniest Fable II moments?

Artemis sky

Give a begger a million gold
Reaction score
Re: Funniest Fable II moments?

The red dragon is nice, but after playing halo 3 and halo ODST today i think i like hal's rifle better :p but not only because of that. you just gotta love that ammo capacity xD

rapid rifle fire on a bandit chieftain or spire captain? hell yeah!

skeleboy333911

Army of Dead
Reaction score

on my way for a quick shag session (need to get the achievement) My daughter was wondering "why our society reinforces gender stereotyping." after a moment of contemplation she resided that she should just continue playing with her dolls ;p

oakfieldher

Reaction score

:lol:when i was in oakfield i saw a guard complementing the wall for some reason

Artemis sky

Reaction score

lulz, a very smart daughter you have there then ^__^
and what a silly guard xD they've never had much brains though

primechoes

Reaction score

so is hals rifle available without the limited edition content? or do I need to have hals energy sword and spartan armor first? I really want that armor and I see the fable save on my hard drive but for some reason I can't access the content, lol.

ReluctantJake

Reaction score

Okay, so I was playing a girl character. I took off her clothes for fun and all these monks walk up to me and say things like, "That's really quite wonderful!" And points and stuff. I kind of laughed at that because they all gathered around me. And then I put my outfit back on and the monk was like, "I'm never going to see that again," and, "I'm leaving." I kind of laughed at this, because it was because I put on pauper, but you know, it seemed like they left because I put my clothes back on.

primechoes

Reaction score

HA! that is pretty funny! I never thought to try that either.

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score

Oh I remember something

Ok so I accidently proposed to some girl...But I never got the house so her ring on her head stayed grey...I married someone else and killed the first one outside of Bowerstone where no one could see me....So I was standing by some people eavesdropping and out of nowhere the guy says "I wonder who killed her, the killer could be right under our noses"

Artemis sky

Reaction score

yeah, i've heard a couple like that, got a vamp-looking character that does assassinations for the highwayman's society, and sometimes when i eavesdrop on the villagers they'll say stuff like that xD they have no idea how right they are

so is hals rifle available without the limited edition content? or do I need to have hals energy sword and spartan armor first? I really want that armor and I see the fable save on my hard drive but for some reason I can't access the content, lol.

no you don't need the limited edition for hals rifle. for some reason it was added to the Knothole island expansion as well, allowing you to trade it for a single PURE EXPERIENCE POTION
at the box of secrets shop after completing the quest: Knothole islands huge heat

as for why you can't access the content, i understand you need to verify a content code while playing with XBL. correct me if im wrong

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah you need XBL to get the content...

Ok so I was running around Ridgewood and I got to the place where the bandits are..So I was killing them and this girl trader was standing there complementing me...I was like run away!! But she stayed there the whole and when it was over I heard her say "That was fun" XD

Artemis sky

Reaction score

lol, nice one xD Ridgewood, is that from the first fable? :)

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score

Well I forget what its called I have not played F2 in a while its Ridge-something you know where the Temple of Shadows and Hobbe Cave are....And its been a hectic morning

Artemis sky

Reaction score

lol, i wasn't trying to put you down or anything o.o yeah i figured you meant Rookridge but i just asked out of curiousity anyway lulz, nevvah played Fable 1 u see

primechoes

Reaction score

I was able to verify my xbl content and get my hals armor and sword back which made me happy. Now I got to go buy the rifle. If only the sword was stronger. I mean it honestly should have been. A covenant killing energy sword should be stronger than the best of weapons in the era of fable 2.

Artemis sky

Reaction score

maybe so, but that would just be overpower :p enjoy your Master chief cosplay

YoungBlood

NoFear
Reaction score

i was in bowerstone market and the meat seller only had a head

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score

Artemis sky;393351 said:
lol, i wasn't trying to put you down or anything o.o yeah i figured you meant Rookridge but i just asked out of curiousity anyway lulz, nevvah played Fable 1 u see

Of course Rookridge...Been playing TES IV all day...But yeah I knew you werent but its alright....