• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Funny Story

Apophis

Nazi Jew Oximoron
Reaction score
Funny Story

Well, I got an XBOX360 and Fable 2 and well.

In one day, I beat fable 2 and I did 15 extra quests. I sacrificed my dog and family for the thousands of others and now I'm lonely and bored. I also had a gang bang with 3 whores in bloodstone.

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score
Re: Funny Story

Great job.
If you want a solution, sell the game back to GameStop and use the credits to buy a new game?

Jack Of Blades.

Blade of the Avenger
Reaction score

just buy knotehole island and get ur dog back. then get see into the futer and turn him into a dalmation. thats what i did.

FableFan4

Reaction score

i beat fable 2 pretty quickly too, i know some people who took 4ever and others who did it really quick, i think they could have made the game more challenging

loridebartoni

Reaction score

hahahaha My mother came in just as I arrived to bloodstone and she was hearing all those wierd "pick up lines"

and she was like, "...?"

I just ignored her and took out my sword pretending I was only there to kill the assassin nearby )':

the unknown42

Reaction score

loridebartoni;354611 said:
hahahaha My mother came in just as I arrived to bloodstone and she was hearing all those wierd "pick up lines"

and she was like, "...?"

I just ignored her and took out my sword pretending I was only there to kill the assassin nearby )':

nice hahaha