• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Further character customization?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CurlySpoon

Is curly.
Reaction score
Re: Further character customization?

A change in the eyes, face shape, body, nose, mouth, body parts would be good.
And maybe some angel or devil wings ^_^

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

CurlySpoon;379860 said:
And maybe some angel or devil wings ^_^
That's The Extreme Expression Or Whatever They Are Calling It. :D

Karmasb!ch

Antidisestablishmentarian
Reaction score

myemptyshell;370652 said:
I would want the alignment morphing to be more extreme! I think they should be a bit more creative this time around...yah, we've seen horns=corrupt, halo=pure..I think being as corrupt as some of our characters get, they should have like hunchbacks, and limp when they walk and just be completely gross....and then if you're pure you can be like the hot prince.

BUT

I want more clothing options and being able to change race. Why should the hero only be caucasion?

i for the most part i agree even if fable isnt much of a custumization game, its a morphing game i mean their pure/corrupt and evil/good scale is prehistoric and basic as hell. i mean corrupt u get ugly pure u dont, good u get a halo evil u get tiny horns. idk its just a little out dated if u ask me...

EDIT: ^ and btw its called extreme morph i think :p

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

James Butts;369636 said:
I hate looking ugly when evil, I don't want alignment to effect the way I look. I want to kill people and look handsome/hawt!!!

seconded! Just because I'm evil does not mean I don't moisturise! :cool:

SORAYISS

Reaction score

hell ye thats true idk how they would do it but if you could choose whether to have horns or a halo, cus that ****s annoying. im walking around looking like cupid or sum weird lookin dude with horns. fuk that, let me choose cus i want to be fully evil but not morph into sum creepy ass guy. my wife doesnt want to look at me let alone touch me and i cant blame her. an my kids dont look up to me who the hell would? so what they should do is let you choose the size shape and color with everything, horns, halo, tattoos, hair, physical feats, you kno that way i can get rid of the halo or horns if i want or make them differnt so your characters more unique like with the wings, let the player conceal them at least, but ye thats what i think later

SORAYISS

Reaction score

they should let you customise how big your clothes are too, for ex if your wearing a cape i would want mine to be dragging in the dirt behind me

SCYTHERULEZ

Reaction score

SORAYISS;382810 said:
hell ye thats true idk how they would do it but if you could choose whether to have horns or a halo, cus that ****s annoying. im walking around looking like cupid or sum weird lookin dude with horns. fuk that, let me choose cus i want to be fully evil but not morph into sum creepy ass guy. my wife doesnt want to look at me let alone touch me and i cant blame her. an my kids dont look up to me who the hell would? so what they should do is let you choose the size shape and color with everything, horns, halo, tattoos, hair, physical feats, you kno that way i can get rid of the halo or horns if i want or make them differnt so your characters more unique like with the wings, let the player conceal them at least, but ye thats what i think later

i agree i hated having to have a stupid halo over my head

Shadowtree

Winner of Lil'Miss Zerg 2010
Reaction score

SCYTHERULEZ;411059 said:
i agree i hated having to have a stupid halo over my head

I hid mine under a hat! :p

Benjamin510

God of rose returness.
Reaction score

James Butts;369636 said:
I hate looking ugly when evil, I don't want alignment to effect the way I look. I want to kill people and look handsome/hawt!!!

Cosmetic Surgey, Duh.

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score

jackjack11;379780 said:
i like the weapon morphing thing and the how it looks instead of how good it is
Just wanted to say that your name is Jackjack and your title is Sparrow. I thought that was cool.

Anyways, I'd like the customization of my character's looks. Most characters end up looking exactly the same from Fable 2.

The thing about the way corruption changes you is not good, as others have mentioned. Being evil and greedy should only benefit you. Setting high prices and rent shouldn't make you ugly, because that would disparage the player from acting greedy.

Since selfishness makes you gross to look at, it's easier to act like a good guy. Lionhead should actually make it really tempting to be bad so that some decisions are actually hard. Bad guys should get better weapons, more money, more women(s). Maybe not better looks, but they should at least not be made uglier. You can make someone look evil without adding horns and crooked teeth.

The decision in the Shadow Court was a good start, but it was literally the only choice I had to make that I would have had trouble with (I didn't because my first guy was evil, and my second guy (my good guy) knew that only just after making that decision the game would be over and my looks would return). The ****ed up face and skin from that choice should have stayed until DLC was bought.

monkeybuddhist

Reaction score

I agree with myemptyshell, this game is played all over the world, why not make it you can be all nationalities, and why not instead of having it that the face would be changeable throughout the game, you have say a menu built with a morphing system, which have sliders, ugly-handsome/pretty, gaunt-fat-faced and others on that sort of thing, but not have the changes happen immediately, have the changes happen over the next few days and you can make changes throughout the process which you may want to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.