• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Game crashes while saving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epiternal

Reaction score
Ok, now this has really started to **** me off, as the title says everytime I try and save the game the bloody thing crashes, this means I can't fast travel, I can't switch to my 2nd hero and above all I CAN'T ****ING SAVE!!!
The game was fine until just recently, but now it does it all the time making it virtually unplayable, has anybody else experienced this?

Hexlord

Reaction score
Yes I have try this to see if it helps:

When you fast travel or whatever your doing to save, immediately press your xbox guide butoon to open the menu and keep it open while the game saves and see if that helps.

If if it works go to a shop that you can sell your stuff Bowestone Market or Aurora works the best and sell the extra items you have (duplicates, random gift or trade items you don't really need, and extra furniture) and hopefully that will help your file cut down on the freezing.

Helped lower the freezing on my hero save but i am still playing another hero until patch due to another glitch.

Epiternal

Reaction score
Yea I already tried that and unfortunately it didn't work, does that mean it's something else?

Hexlord

Reaction score
Don't know helped my fix my save though. Did you play online co-op a lot? Online can be the cause of a lot of the glitches.

Epiternal

Reaction score
No I never played online..Well i played once, but that's it so it can't be that. :(

Faedil

Reaction score
No I never played online..Well i played once, but that's it so it can't be that. :(

i played co-op once....for about 5 min....and it bugged my game so badly i had to start over.

Epiternal

Reaction score
Ok I'm seriously confused now, I managed to get the game to stop crashing for 5 minutes so I can load up my second hero file to see if the problem continued...It did not, my game hasn't crashed once, and I really don't want to go back into my main game in case the problem comes back. :p

TheLine

Yarr! I am TheLine
Reaction score
Sounds like your first hero save is corrupt.

Epiternal

Reaction score
But wouldn't that mean he wouldn't load at all? He does load, he just can't save.

Hexlord

Reaction score
All I can say is wait for a patch if they can fix that glitch otherwise I don't know anything else that can help fix your save.

Epiternal

Reaction score
Well I have another non-glitched hero to play with in the mean time, if they do release a patch I hope it's not too far off, thanks for your help. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.