• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Game freezes then crashes then my save ends up like 10 quests back! Help! (Fable TLC P.C.)

Grimm009

Reaction score
So I just completed the quest where you rescue your mother from the jail. I also defeated the Kraken. (This Fable TLC, I'm playing.) I walk around a little bit fighting things. But when I went through an entrance, the game froze then crashed! I reset my computer then I go to my save that I played on. And it starts like 10 quests back before I do the jail quest!! My current quest was meeting theresa! I lost all of that gameplay. It was worth like 3 hours. And it's going to be pain to do all of that fighting again.... If there is anyway to recover my previous save. Please reply ASAP.

Grimm009

Reaction score
BUMP

I need some help here. There's like 400 people online.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
First things first, did you apply any modification? If that's the case then you should replace your files with the original ones that can be found inside the game DVD.

Second, you can't recover your save game, it's gone.

Grimm009

Reaction score
That's okay. I just got all the way past that part and finally beat the game. I actually sped it up by modding a Steel Greatsword. It has 10 Augmentations and 715 damage.. XD That way I got back to where I was in the game fast. I wouldn't necessarily call it cheating but I got back to where I was. So no need for any more help. Should I remove this thread?

Dead_Frozen

Blade Acolyte
Reaction score
I'd recommend it, I'm a newbie but so far I see that "necroposting" can get you killed here. I'd say you should so someone doesn't get hurt lol.