• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Game Frozen after a week and a half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talitha Jo

Reaction score
Been playing all that time and suddenly not able to play.

Some one said its a corrupted file and that I need to delete the game and start again.

I only have 4 achievements left to get but I also want to trade it in eventually to put towards my next game buy.
Im paranoid about deleting. I now know that my achievements will be safe but Im still trying to work out about the 4 game save files - only two of them are characters invested in the game - not sure what the other two are but also not sure which one is which.
I think fable saves a character straight after you build it but when you start getting into the game and you save it creates a different file.
When I made my 2nd character and wanted to restart it i noticed that there was the same character save file but at the start of the game. Just not sure how to tell which is which and just how many save files we are allowed in fable

Any assistance would be appreciated

Tali

Hexlord

Reaction score
Your one save file won't load at all? If it does not it is corrupt. To delete it you would have to go to System Settings then Memory and find Fable 3 retailers and then delete the corrupt hero save.

You can have 5 heroes per Gamertag in Fable 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.