• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

GameSpot is doing a Now Playing...It seems

Status
Not open for further replies.

SideSwipes

Reaction score
I can't link to the actual event yet as it's not happening for another 11 hours (at time of posting).

http://uk.gamespot.com/?tag=nav-top;home&navclk=home

Scroll down and look to the right. You should see Now Playing: Fable III. Now Playing is basically when some guys from GameSpot play (at least some of the way) through a game.

I'll edit this post with a link to the event when it starts up.

EDIT: Event now LIVE: http://uk.gamespot.com/shows/now-playing/?now_playing_fable_iii20101022&tag=topslot;title;5

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
I won't watch that because GameSpot has a history of never saying anything nice about anything. Except the art style in Costume Quest.

They completely ignore anything that's good and even key features or the main story, just so they can spend a few more minutes ranting about the bad stuff that nobody really gives a crap and, really, would never even notice if they didn't make such a big deal of it.

SideSwipes

Reaction score
Yeah, GameSpot sucks. Just watch the gameplay and ignore the tools playing. That's what I'm gonna do.

:)

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
Yeah, GameSpot sucks. Just watch the gameplay and ignore the tools playing. That's what I'm gonna do.

:)
Oh, it's in 11 hours? Then maybe I'll watch it--with the sound turned off--but most likely, I'll be re-playing Fable: The Lost Chapters (which I decided to start doing today) or I'll be playing Fallout: New Vegas (which, since it was released in Europe today, I'll be getting later today). That, or I will still be trying to get through the constant freezing and whatnot and finish the Mothership Zeta DLC in Fallout 3 (GOTY edition for PS3, it is very glitchy).

Besides, I'd rather get a completely fresh and new experience when the game finally comes out than see some tool playing it and then just repeating everything I've already seen others do for a good portion of the early game. Unless they're playing through the whole game, which would completely ruin it, although that's not very likely. Frankly, I think that would be illegal, since it's not released yet. XD

Langston

Reaction score
So i'm guessing this is gonna be spoilerific

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
so if this just a live vid of them playing the game?
so it will be full of spoilers, and bad comments?

Dman3003

Reaction score
20 minutes to go. I have been lucky to live in Australia as i slept through most of the wait

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
playing it for the first time will give a better experience than watching the first hour of the game. so thats why i turned it of after theresa explains the road to rule

Yoruichi

Premium
Reaction score
playing it for the first time will give a better experience than watching the first hour of the game. so thats why i turned it of after theresa explains the road to rule

I stopped at that part as well. I heard some of it but not alot. :p

Langston

Reaction score
Those two were retards..... I wish i didnt watch it....... They called guild seals, guild tokens at one point..

Autarch

Reaction score
"Oh, guys, man, this game is so easy."

He still got hit by Hollow Men. =| Despite the fact it looked REALLY easily avoidable.

Night S1ash

Reaction score
Awesome I've ran out of things to look at on fable III so this is nice to have

Autarch

Reaction score
Anyone seen anything similar on the 'net?

Night S1ash

Reaction score
Loading it now
Is there spoilers? because i want to come into fable III as clean as possible

Autarch

Reaction score
I wouldn't say there were THAT many, but there are certainly quite a few. There's no real storyline spoilers but there's enough to avoid it.

Reaction score
You can find it also on youtube just writing "Fable 3 hour of story",the loading is faster
i haven't watched it much,i don't want spoiler,but is seems realy interesting...hope in well

Status
Not open for further replies.