• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gargoyles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dormin

Reaction score
Gargoyles

I have recently begun a search for all 50 gargoyles. Things have been going well so far until i reached the one in the Tomb of Heroes. Earlier in my game i completed the quest to save Tommy (or whatever) though not in the most orthodox fashion. After the hallow men began their relenting assault upon me i saw no way of escape. They seemed to be respawning endlessly, so, in a fit of despair i fast traveled out of the tomb, back to Lake Bower. Once outside of the tomb i was greeted by grandma, received my prize, and was on my way. But, now that i need to re-enter the tomb, a problem has arisen; the door is sealed shut and i can't get to the gargoyle. Is there any way that i can re-enter the tomb without starting over?

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Gargoyles

Welcome to the Forums Dormin ! :D Have you finished the main storyline m8? This might be the problem. He was called Charlie btw :p

The gargoyle is on the archway into the second chamber. Also, on the right of where Charlie was, behind a pillar, is a Silver Key.

Dormin

Reaction score

I have finished the main quest and i am aware of where the gargoyle is, but i cannot see it or hit it from the entrance gate that is sealed closed.

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score

Maybe this will help:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9Of9tpls_cU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9Of9tpls_cU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Status
Not open for further replies.