• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Get rid of Hero Save?

Sentinus

Fable TLC Player
Reaction score
Get rid of Hero Save?

Is it possible to get Rid of the Hero Save thing that replaces World Save while ur doing a Quest? why im looking for a way to do that is:
Because i like having those Guards for (Rescue The Archaeologist)Quest following me around. if there is a way, plz tell me :)

Archon'sRage

Reaction score
Re: Get rid of Hero Save?

this could be broken down to can i have a guard following me, the answer is to my knowledge, no becausethe true tlc modders out there haven't been able to crack the code that allows them access to everything and without that, you can't have a follower, unless it's scripted as a bodyguard but with a guard mesh, whatever it is.
Am I right John Doe?

jwc2200

Reaction score
Re: Get rid of Hero Save?

You can make a couple of guards act like bodyguards, then have them follow you. There is also a way to make creatures summom instead of swords using the Ghost Sword spell, so you have more than two follow you, and then a way to extend the time. There is a way to make your default summon using the Summon spell into a guard, also. Search here and at FTLCMod.