• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Glitch with Mistpeak Golden Key?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aslinn

Meow
Reaction score
I have gone the route required through the correct entrance of Chillbreath Caverns, but I never get the golden key in the ruins. I actually already did this ages ago for a quest, but didn't see it and didn't realise until later that it was there. Since then I've done it a further two times - It still isn't there.
Does anyone know if it is a glitch, or I'm doing something wrong? Because I know for damn sure I have gone the right way because I actually looked it up and it was the same thing I have done.
Thanks for any help.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Which entrance did you use to enter Chillbreath Cavern? Was it the one with just grass and no snow?

Aslinn

Meow
Reaction score
I go through the one that takes you up past a silver chest.

Dbigpimpslapper

Fable Fan
Reaction score
The gold key is on a ledge not far from the Demon door but it cannot be accessed without first making a lengthy trek through Childbreath Caverns via the entrance uphill from the Mitspeak Monorail Station and proceed to the frozen lake inside the cave.Head up the slope to the right of the lake and continue in a straight path,bypassing the rocky land bridge on the left.Fight your way past the mercenaries and hobbes that dwell within the cave to the exit far in the distance.You'll exit the cave near some ruins high on the hillside of Mitspeak Valley,steps away from the gold key.

Aslinn

Meow
Reaction score
I apparently have the key. But I swear I've only been able to open one door. Perhaps I'm wrong, I guess there's only one way to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.