• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

gnomes completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

xRandyR00x

Reaction score
has anyone else killed all 50 gnomes and feel it was an utter waste of time? The gnomes quest takes longer than the main quest of the game.

I never got all the gargoyles from fable 2 so i was determined to get all the gnomes. considering I had completed the game before kiling the gnomes the 40guild was worthless and the gun is ok but not as good as the chickenbane or sandgoose

what do you get from the silver keys before I waste my time with those

Simon Fogarty

Reaction score
Did you get ALL the gnomes after doing the main story line???

I have 1 more gnome to get... apparently its the one in driftwood on a minature caravan...
but I have looked all over driftwood and cannot find the path thing anywhere.... i was thinking it must be because i have done the story line.... but i dont know.... its rather frustrating....
can you please help...???

Simon

Tyrannical Duck

Reaction score
In Driftwood, where they are BEFORE they actually make a town, walk to the beach (where the questgiver is standing), then turn left and walk along it and you'll see a path on the left. Walk down that and you'll see the little caravan.

Kessd

Reaction score
I was so disappointed with this quest. Here I was, after hours of gameplay, thinking "Oh boy, I'm about to get an epic reward!" only to get a pistol, and a trophy.

Simon Fogarty

Reaction score
It is a bit of a let after it going on just glad to get it out the way... :)

Bluedrake

Reaction score
I got them all today. The reward was rather underwhelming. Not to mention the point system is screwed: 50 gnomes for 40 guild seals, 30 flowers and 30 books for 10 seals apiece. The heck? I hope the gold keys are worth getting, because so far the silver key chests are rather disappointing. All I got from those so far were a few guild seals, potions and money.

Dsproson

Reaction score
yeah the gold keys are better because the Gold door in sunset house and the gold Door in the place where you do that quest for the ghosts where you have to stop one of the brothers from using the book those 2 gold doors give you legendary weapons the other doors suck you get highway mans outfit from the door in the tombs under the acadmy at brightwall and i think just 50 seals from the one under the castle escape route

Simon Fogarty

Reaction score
I just have the Silver keys to do as far as i know....
and just 2 chests to get the chestmaster thing from the road to rule.... :) shouldnt be too long to go...

Reaction score
for driftwood gnomes you have to do the quest "restoration" first i believe...then you can get him...with 50 silver keys you can unlock the 50 silver key chest outside of bowstone castle near The Catacombs... ive got the dragonstomper .48 each time ive opened it... so yes its worth it

atlantiantokra

Reaction score
No, it wasn't a waste of time. I got to shoot a gargoyle in the face at point blank range.

Veryl

Reaction score
The Silver Key reward is a 110 damage pistol i think and like 2 million gold it might of been 200k though I just remeber it being 2 with alot of zeros.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
The 50 key chest isn't actually a bad reward.

xRandyR00x

Reaction score
gold and guild seals are pointless rewards for things you do after the main story.

btw you get nothing for being "chestmaster" other than an achievement of course.I didnt want to ruin the surprise but was expecting a new spell or an ace weapon, at the very least a new outfit.

where is the gold key in driftwood, I cant find it for love nor money, and cant find a good video to show me. not sure there is much point doing the rest of the gold keys though dont need guild or a outfit id never wear (which i think i might have some of already to be honest)

silver keys are going to take a very long time to find, so are the books and the flowers.

I do think balance is all wrong 40 guild for 50 gnomes you have to find on your own from hours of game play or 10 guild for switching on the fire in the temple of shadows which you get directed to and takes 2 min max

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
To get the key in Diftwood, just follow the flit switch.

LyNxY yO

Reaction score
has anyone else killed all 50 gnomes and feel it was an utter waste of time? The gnomes quest takes longer than the main quest of the game.

I never got all the gargoyles from fable 2 so i was determined to get all the gnomes. considering I had completed the game before kiling the gnomes the 40guild was worthless and the gun is ok but not as good as the chickenbane or sandgoose

what do you get from the silver keys before I waste my time with those

**SPOLIER**
I'LL BUY/TRADE YOU GNOMEMAKER?:):)<3 x x x

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score
for driftwood gnomes you have to do the quest "restoration" first i believe...then you can get him...with 50 silver keys you can unlock the 50 silver key chest outside of bowstone castle near The Catacombs... ive got the dragonstomper .48 each time ive opened it... so yes its worth it
I got the Chickenbane

gold and guild seals are pointless rewards for things you do after the main story.

btw you get nothing for being "chestmaster" other than an achievement of course.I didnt want to ruin the surprise but was expecting a new spell or an ace weapon, at the very least a new outfit.

where is the gold key in driftwood, I cant find it for love nor money, and cant find a good video to show me. not sure there is much point doing the rest of the gold keys though dont need guild or a outfit id never wear (which i think i might have some of already to be honest)

silver keys are going to take a very long time to find, so are the books and the flowers.

I do think balance is all wrong 40 guild for 50 gnomes you have to find on your own from hours of game play or 10 guild for switching on the fire in the temple of shadows which you get directed to and takes 2 min max
Some people are just so hard to satisfy

xRandyR00x

Reaction score
if you want to trade for gnomemaker no probs I can get another as its a fixed prize, trade for one of the random ones i dont have

Status
Not open for further replies.