• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

God Damnit ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iGamerNewb

Undead Slayer.
Reaction score
So, my Fable 3 save got screwed up and well, lets say I can't go on it anymore aaand I had a ton of weapons, tattoo sets and gold saved on it. ._.

WUTBM

Reaction score
Ouch.
However, you're not alone, this seems to be pretty damn common amongst the forums.
Haven't had the misfortue of it happening to me (yet) though.
Guess you'll just have to suck it up and start again...

iGamerNewb

Undead Slayer.
Reaction score
Ouch.
However, you're not alone, this seems to be pretty damn common amongst the forums.
Haven't had the misfortue of it happening to me (yet) though.
Guess you'll just have to suck it up and start again...
Yeah man, it was annoying, I would suggest to duplicate your items if you can and send spares to a mule account just incase haha
and to The Tyrant Lord I guess there is no true "point" I was annoyed and felt like putting it up on a forum, maybe someone has found a way to fix it and help me, you never know.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
By that, you mean corrupted or it freezes after loading?

Nexus

Reaction score
I have had similar problems with my game being unplayable as well. First it starts with freezing at times during saves, to it progressively getting worse till the save is corrupted. The only thing I can think of that may be causing it, would be playing Live co-op and maybe collecting to many items.

iGamerNewb

Undead Slayer.
Reaction score
By that, you mean corrupted or it freezes after loading?
Well, it was perfectly fine then it started freezing time to time till it just got ridiculous to the point of the loading screens taking 15 minutes ( I timed it ) and then the file becoming corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.