• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Going to admit kinda scared...

Status
Not open for further replies.

shane states

Reaction score
I have numerous downloadable material that I recieved when I got the LE version of Fable 3... I also have the downloadable mission from the book... I have not went on-line yet but do intend on getting the DLC that is available and also the DLC that is coming out on November 23.... What makes me scraed is all the bugs and glitches..... I have 0 glitches right now and am afraid to redeem this stuff becuase it may cause glitches... Also I remember with Fable 2 I played the regular version and got online and did the upgrade. Then I returned the game to my friend and bought the "Game of the Year" Edition which had the DLC and had to start a new character cause it said the other game was of a newer versioon... Afraid that this may happen again... I need someone or alot of someones to ease my fears about this or I may just have to e-bay this stuff.lol

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I don't think it should do any harm really having the DLC, just go ahead and live a little.

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score
I used my LE code, villager maker code, pre-order bonus, had no problems so far and just started my 3rd playthrough

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Stop being ridiculous. Whatever happens you can re-download your "special" content again, in case that you will need to remove it. You shouldn't worry about simple things, it's a game, if it breaks then it breaks.

shane states

Reaction score
Stop being ridiculous. Whatever happens you can re-download your "special" content again, in case that you will need to remove it. You shouldn't worry about simple things, it's a game, if it breaks then it breaks.

more worried about the time i have put into this one character is all... it is my 4th playthrough and my best one yet... but thx for the advice

Faedil

Reaction score
if your worried about your character, COPY the save file to a flashdrive. then if you have an issue later, you still have a copy of your character to go back too.

shane states

Reaction score
if your worried about your character, COPY the save file to a flashdrive. then if you have an issue later, you still have a copy of your character to go back too.

u know thats not a bad idea i didnt even think of that... thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.