• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gold Door Locations...possible spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

sassy

isa
Premium
Reaction score
I was hunting around for the gold doors, I have all 4 keys and have opened 3 doors. I was just wondering if anyone knew the locations of all the gold doors. I searched through the forums and can't find it posted anywhere. Thanks

Michael0100101

Reaction score
Do you have the one in Brightwood Academy? Thats really the most hidden one. Its kind of complicated, and I dont want to go type it all out if you already have it.

Meilf

Reaction score
Hardest one to get to indeed, but of course it carries the worst ****in thing ever. I do not understand why they made it so hard to get the Highwaymen's Outfit when its' sold in Brightwall...

Michael0100101

Reaction score
Yeah I know I was certain it would have some sweat weapon. I opened the first chest, it was highwaymen gloves or somthing, and I thought, ok, therers more chests, maybe theres some really cool hywaymans sword or somthing... but no. I even had the outfit before I got there. Although inside the door there is that cool fable 2 menu music.

sleepwalker0905

Reaction score
have u got the 1 in mourning wood ? and have u got the 1 near the start of the game when your in catacombs on the way to santuary and there the 1 at sunset house and then the 1 mentioned above ps i need 1 gold key from aurora region wer is it.
hope this helps if u haven't already done it

SqueakyPenguins

You sire, are a idiot!
Reaction score
have u got the 1 in mourning wood ? and have u got the 1 near the start of the game when your in catacombs on the way to santuary and there the 1 at sunset house and then the 1 mentioned above ps i need 1 gold key from aurora region wer is it.
hope this helps if u haven't already done it

The gold key from Aurora is in the quest ummm "The Key to the Greater Key" something like that

sleepwalker0905

Reaction score
or8 cheers all check it out and sorry ment to put that those are locations of the 4 gold doors

sassy

isa
Premium
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses. I have the doors in mourningwood, sunset house, and the one in the catacombs under the castle. I kept looking around in the reliquary and thinking I totally see that gold door but how the heck do I get there?! I will go hunting later on and figure it out. Work schedule sucks right now so I can't play for a couple more days.

sleepwalker0905

Reaction score
hey its in the lost libary part u will see an orb that u have too shoot then ull follow it to the middle hit it with your sword or hammer then some stairs will apear and well then u will no how to get too it

Status
Not open for further replies.