• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

good artical about fable 2 READ THIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Darkside Hazuki

Re: good artical about fable 2 READ THIS

This man is driving me insane. He just keeps talking and talking about this TOTALLY WILD feature, and my head is going to explode if I hear about it approximately one more time.

Other than that, it's mostly stuff we've already heard, but thanks nonetheless for finding this.

D

darthlime101

A Fable 2 MMO? NO! I will not pay to play Fable 2!

EDIT: Maybe to purchase but not to continue playing!

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

I dont think the big uber secret is going to be the fact the game is an MMO, seriously Molyneux keeps saying its something which will drive people crazy and that his team didnt want to undertake the task because it would be so difficult. Somehow I cant see that being a MMO, MMOs are no big cheese- there a lot of them out there.

Secondly, you all may want to check this out, [ Link ]

Its pretty much all of the coverage from various different sites about Fable 2 collected into a link list by Lionhead.

U

Unsung Hunter

idk, maybe not an mmo, but having deathmatch online 16 vs 16 evil vs good something like that

D

darthlime101

I was reading the IGN preview and Peter Molyneux said there wasn't going to be any cutscenes. I like cutscenes. They are fun to watch. Yes some can get boring but they are nice to watch, gives you something to do like sip a soda or get some chips. Anyway, can't wait. This is definately a reason for me to get a Xbox 360... either that or I wait for Fable 2: The Lost Chapters. :D

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

I don't like MMO games. :(...I hope it's not that.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Unsung Hunter;24265 said:
idk, maybe not an mmo, but having deathmatch online 16 vs 16 evil vs good something like that

Thats a cool idea, something like the arena in the first game only in multiplayer online form. It would be cool if you could be a spectater and place bets on people to win lol.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Awesome find +rep!

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Very nice find, Fable_Fan005. Cheers! :)

P

Poppycock

that was sweet great find :) +rep

U

Unsung Hunter

weirdkidinabox;24289 said:
Thats a cool idea, something like the arena in the first game only in multiplayer online form. It would be cool if you could be a spectater and place bets on people to win lol.

haha thats a good one too, id be sittin on the stands all day watchin other people fight to the death:p

P

Poppycock

ide throw trash at them

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Unsung Hunter;24456 said:
haha thats a good one too, id be sittin on the stands all day watchin other people fight to the death:p

I would bribe people to loose so whoever I placed cash on would win :unsure:

U

Unsung Hunter

that would be cool if in the game there can be a feature where u train ur son to also rule in the arena just like u

S

Seishi

you can have childreeeeeen!!!!!!! Im so happyyyyy!!!!!. "might be shown sometime in March" crap....... so whats an MMO game?

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Massive Multiplayer Online game.... Basicly a game that can only be played in multiplayer mode online over the internet.

S

Seishi

awww man I dont like that, Im not gonna buy Fable 2 for the Pc , I hate playing in my computer. And I cant afford Xbox Live =:::(

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Seishi;24720 said:
awww man I dont like that, Im not gonna buy Fable 2 for the Pc , I hate playing in my computer. And I cant afford Xbox Live =:::(

I wouldnt panic dude, it hasnt been confirmed, hell Molyneux hasnt even hinted at it, and I am about 90% certain the game wont be a MMO. Everybody is running round like headless chickens because alot of people seem to think Molyneuxs big announcement is going to be that Fable 2 is an MMO. There may be online elements to it but you wont need the interwebs to play it or experience the full story.

Status
Not open for further replies.