• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Good Characters Gone Bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott

Reaction score
So as many of us well know many weapons require evil acts to develop. Is it possible to do these things in another heroes world without messing things up there? If so will it count towards the augments? Lastly, will it actually make your character evil?

Wasn't entirely sure where to post this as it seems it may have fit in Help (Although those seemed like glitchy things...) or coop (but that seemed more like matchmaking D:) so hopefully I got it right :)!

SebClem

Reaction score
Donate personal funds to the kingdom treasury should notch your good side up if you are naughty!

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score
So as many of us well know many weapons require evil acts to develop. Is it possible to do these things in another heroes world without messing things up there? If so will it count towards the augments? Lastly, will it actually make your character evil?

I'm guessing it would still make you evil. Also, if you did go into another hero's world and just started a massacre they would kick you out. I'm not sure if it counts towards your augments. It should though!

Shadowfiend

Of eternal agony, etc.
Reaction score
That, too, is a choice. Are you willing to sacrifice your moral principles in exchange for power?

Honestly, though, it won't change your game overly much. If you played a perfectly 'Good' game, saved everyone and made all the moral choices, your world will always be a place of sunshine and rainbows no matter what you do. Your morality meter will inch towards the Evil side depending on your actions, but it's pretty easy to get it back up again. Some things are irreparable, of course. If you kill villagers, the NPC's will forever call you a murderer, including your family if you have one.

A possible solution is to visit an Evil characters game and join them in being evil for awhile, I suppose.

Skormsarrow

ShOoT tHaT pOsIoN aRrOw
Reaction score
the treasury does the trick if you want a quick adjustment to your morality, I was fully good on one file and after the game was finished I sent 8mil or so to it and then transfered it back to my pocket, ive still got the "good" wings but instead of blue and white they've turned red and black and you get all the other evil features

Status
Not open for further replies.