• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Good day turing out not so good

Status
Not open for further replies.

andy

Reaction score
Ok so my mom went to go preorder fable for me for my aunt( the collecctors edition) at best buy. Then today my aunt comes back with fable 3 standard edition from target because shedid not know my mompreordered it for her to give me. Then i open the one from target until i find out when my mom calls i cant return it. But i didnt get the CE from best buy yet so my mom is going to cancel the pre order. Now moments ago my brother walks in the door and threatens to hit me and screams for opening it. I know it was a dumb move but i didnt know. At least I have it. I would have not gotten if i knew all this was going to happen i would have waited for christmas or something.

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score
Hey, you have Fable 3. That's a good day.

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score
That's why I'm stronger than my brother. My fist would be on the tip of his jaw the moment he threatened me.

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
I think not having to wait to play Fable III until Christmas is a pretty damn good thing. Hey, I won't be able to play it until Friday! Friday! orz

P.S. Whenever he is looking the other way, spit up your brother's nose. If you're real stealthy, he will never know. :ninja:

andy

Reaction score
Now my dad is mad at me.

I'm going to wake my brother up by smacking him tomorrow morning and as hard as I can.

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score
Not like this is actually relevant, but how old are you? And no worries, I don't know many people who WOULDN'T open Fable 3.

andy

Reaction score
I'm 16 and my dad is really strict

Status
Not open for further replies.