• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Good or Evil?

When I first played through Fable, I was...

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Evil

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • A bit of both...

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score
Re: Good or Evil?

blu phoenix said:
hey where did you get the bunny. it's cool. don't see that in the smileys.

Ha ha ha.............yeah it's cool.:lol: ;)

Avenging Angel

Aetherius
Reaction score

Dark Drakan said:
Damn good has overtaken Evil again! :getlost:

Yes, Evil shall rise once more =P.

I personally, find more fun in the game as a character of evil than good. The reason I was evil - I was tired of saving the world/princess/kingdom and many other things...I wanted to do everything different in fable. Heroic is cool in a way, but Evil is just way more wicked. =P

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Avenging Angel said:
Yes, Evil shall rise once more =P.

I personally, find more fun in the game as a character of evil than good. The reason I was evil - I was tired of saving the world/princess/kingdom and many other things...I wanted to do everything different in fable. Heroic is cool in a way, but Evil is just way more wicked. =P

;) ;) ;)

D

Djinni

Who wants to have Butterflies surronding you like a Girly-Mon when you coul have red mist, glowing red eyes, devil horns, and a horde of flies surrounding you, eh? Being evil is awsome!
fable_7.jpg

B

blu phoenix

Welcome to the forums Djinni and enjoy your stay here. yeah have to agree it's more fun being evil and whatnot. going around killing random people,etc.

C

Crims0n_m00n

I luv evil characters. They're always more fun to date. My example is comparing two characters from NiD: NiGHTS and Reala. Would you go for the guy in pink&purple, or the guy in red & black? Oh well.... hehe.... now where is the intro thing?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Crims0n_m00n said:
I luv evil characters. They're always more fun to date. My example is comparing two characters from NiD: NiGHTS and Reala. Would you go for the guy in pink&purple, or the guy in red & black? Oh well.... hehe.... now where is the intro thing?

Finally more evil minions! :devil:

Evil has overtaken once more!

C

Crims0n_m00n

Seigfried said:
There are girls who love the bad boys, hehe.

How True.... Reala's evil.... If only he could be a part of Fable *drool*

cool. good vs evil, i luv it. EVIL WILL WIN, wether you pink&purp's like it or not. Reala.... Your evil is crazy.... EEEKKKK!! Sorry, i kinda think Reala's hot *coughavatarcough*. And dontchu goody-little-two-shoes punks mess wit me, I'll send Reala 2 getcha, cuz 'es macho (hehe gangstah talk). Lookity avatar! Lookity muscles! He rip out ur spinal cord and beatcha wit it. And then he eat ur brains!!! if u have any.... and look....

< killer flowers.... he's such a sweetie

I like his tail.... hehe.... yes i date creepy demonic jester-like maren, u got a prolem wit dat?

As he would say, and I most agree, he is the most sexcellent maren ever to exist. *drool*

o, and u might wanna zoom on the avatar just for the hell of it

B

blu phoenix

Ah welcome to the forums CrimsOn_mOOn and enjoy your stay here. oh drakan another evil person..hehehe!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Crims0n_m00n said:
How True.... Reala's evil.... If only he could be a part of Fable *drool*

cool. good vs evil, i luv it. EVIL WILL WIN, wether you pink&purp's like it or not. Reala.... Your evil is crazy.... EEEKKKK!! Sorry, i kinda think Reala's hot *coughavatarcough*. And dontchu goody-little-two-shoes punks mess wit me, I'll send Reala 2 getcha, cuz 'es macho (hehe gangstah talk). Lookity avatar! Lookity muscles! He rip out ur spinal cord and beatcha wit it. And then he eat ur brains!!! if u have any.... and look....

< killer flowers.... he's such a sweetie

I like his tail.... hehe.... yes i date creepy demonic jester-like maren, u got a prolem wit dat?

As he would say, and I most agree, he is the most sexcellent maren ever to exist. *drool*

o, and u might wanna zoom on the avatar just for the hell of it

^ Yeah what they said o_O evil and crazy i like that!

blu phoenix said:
Ah welcome to the forums CrimsOn_mOOn and enjoy your stay here. oh drakan another evil person..hehehe!

Crazy to, which is always a bonus.

C

Crims0n_m00n

I am evil for Reala.... and maybe fun too, if he will accept it. can you tell I'm a girl? And before i do something stupid, i'd like to say, thank you guys for not attempting to chase me away with torches and my moms laundry basket.... yet.... *creates a weapon from pointy sticks and dead butterflies, just in case* I am Reala's best and most sexcellent minion, if he wants it, he has it. No matter what happens to get it.

Is my sig too dumb to be one? should i change it? And thnx for the compliment, being a deranged psychopath can be fun at times. but then again, who needs fun when uv got Reala? Oh well.... *slap* Fable Forums not Reala forums. dmmit im spamming again.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Crims0n_m00n said:
I am evil for Reala.... and maybe fun too, if he will accept it. can you tell I'm a girl? And before i do something stupid, i'd like to say, thank you guys for not attempting to chase me away with torches and my moms laundry basket.... yet.... *creates a weapon from pointy sticks and dead butterflies, just in case*

I was wondering but kind of clicked on after you said 'killer flowers.... he's such a sweetie' and 'As he would say, and I most agree, he is the most sexcellent maren ever to exist. *drool* ' After that it was fairly obvious :p

We welcome all types here so we wont chase you away ^_^

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
how is he crazy?!

hope it's a he...sorry if you a she...

Its a she ;) read post above ^

Did you read that post, sounds crazy to me lol :wacko:

B

blu phoenix

oh ok!!! YAY!!! another girl drakan...now it's jbl, me and crismOn here!! sorry never know until you say so...Yay!! welcome to the forums...again!

C

Crims0n_m00n

Drakan! You said "it's" a she!!! That was dreadfully mean!!!! even though I don't really care. but heres a zoom on the avatar:

RealaLJ.jpg

^ ainte so sexy!!!
I have others, but one i thought might be inappropriate for these forums....

Reala will now eat your brains Mwahahaha!!!

And my mom has a creepy laundry basket.... It's all pink and flowery....*shudder*

Status
Not open for further replies.