• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Greeting from the dark side

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

unholy

Greeting from the dark side

Hello to you all,
I am the unholy corrupter.I have only recently discoverd this great game we all know as fable.I was delighted to say so many people share in my dark supurb game.So i hope to enjoy mane great discussions with you all and in closing i believe the singing sword is real.
Thank you.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Greeting from the dark side

unholy;20676 said:
Hello to you all,
I am the unholy corrupter.I have only recently discoverd this great game we all know as fable.I was delighted to say so many people share in my dark supurb game.So i hope to enjoy mane great discussions with you all and in closing i believe the singing sword is real.
Thank you.

A believer in the singing sword eh.. definately you musthave drifted to the dark side :ninja:

No less, welcome to the forums ^_^

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Welcome to Project Ego.net :)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to our forums, glad to have another 'Dark Follower' here :devil:

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Nice to have you on board! :D

L

Liberator

unholy;20676 said:
Hello to you all,
Thank you.

Have at you, foul creature! The forces of light shall always stand against the darkness.... :sly:

Oh wait, what I meant to say is, welcome to the forums!

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

unholy;20676 said:
Hello to you all,
Thank you.
Yes there is many "darker morality" members here such as myself.....awesome to have another of the unholy......

PS:Welcome to the Forums.....

D

darthlime101

Ahh... new followers. Skorm and his son are both please to meet you. We appreciate you comming over to our side to bring destruction and suffering to all of Albion, and other portions of the "real" world.

Basically, welcome to the fourms. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.